1995 Rio Red Cobra Supercharged

Troyz R Us

Outlaw Division
Established Member
Unfortunately, up for sale is my 1995 Rio Red Supercharged Cobra with black interior. This has been a project that I just completed however I'm moving very soon and this toy has to go ASAP. Looking for a quick sell! This car has tons of aftermarket parts!

-Freshly built 306 with Diamond pistons (Engine has 800 miles on it)
-Comp Cam
-Ported World Products Windsor Sr. heads with Scorpion rockers
-Ported Holley Systemax upper and lower intake with Trick Flow elbow
-Vortech V2 S-Trim Supercharger with Anderson PowerPipe
-65mm BBK Throttle Body
-MSD Blaster Coil
-30lb injectors
-T-Rex inline fuel pump and 255 in tank pump
-Kirban Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
-BBK Shorty headers, BBK X-Pipe, and Flowmasters
-Spec Clutch (brand new!)
-Full UPR suspension, tubular k-member, a-arms, and coilovers
-Rear upper and lower UPR control arms, with 50/50 rear drag shocks
-Freshly built rear end, 4.10 gears, 31 spline Moser axle's and c-clip elim.
-96/98 Tail lights and Cervini's Cobra R hood.
-Short throw shifter
-Smog delete kit

Body of car has 124k miles; engine has 800 miles on it. Car has not been driven. About the only thing this car needs is a TUNE! Just recently finished the car and haven't driven the car for this reason. Car will start up and idle but is in need of a tune. Inside of this car is in good shape, has a small tear in the driver seat. Outside is in good shape as well. A buff job and the paint will shine like new. Fresh battery, good tires and rims, Pioneer CD player with XM module, nice car alarm with remote display/paging feature, and new headlights. Also includes a methanol injection kit that is mounted, but needs to be wired up.

Last of the 5.0's and also a rare color to find. You don't find these cars in this good of shape very often anymore. Was hoping to get better pictures, but the sun and no flash did not help matters. No joyrides, car was just put together and needs to be tuned. Don’t have the time or money to get the tuning bugs worked out (Sold AS-IS). Car is located in TX, has clean TX title. I have lots of time and money in the car. NEW PRICE $7500! Car HAS to go ASAP, looking for a quick sale!

Idle video:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdxj8IUEf04"]YouTube - 1995 Cobra Idle[/nomedia]

cobra1.jpg

cobra2.jpg

cobra4.jpg

cobra5.jpg

cobra6.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread