1995 Mustang GT Couple - 5 Speed - $5300

Filthy1

My cars are slow
Established Member
PRICE DROP - $4900

Let me start off by saying I hate to sell this car bc I love it. I really want to keep it but I need the money. :(

I can get more pictures upon request. I'm selling because I bought a 2002 GT.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/1447434159.html

1995 Ford Mustang GT Coupe - 5 Speed - 151,000 miles - Black with red cloth interior. – Located in Berry Hill, TN. (5 min south of Nashville) No check engine lights, No knocks, transmissions shifts smooth with no grind. I always changed the oil every 3000 miles. I use 4 quarts of 20w-50 with 1 qt of Lucas. (I swear by the stuff) The engine runs strong. I hate to get rid of this car, but I just bought a 2002 GT and need the money.

This has been a very good car to me and I’ve owned it for the last 9 years. I would trust it to drive anywhere in the country as it sits.

Rims and tires: 17 X 9 Cobra R's with Good Year Eagle F1's. (same tires that are factory on 03/04 cobras) 275/45/17 all the way around - no rubbing (I spent $1000 on the tires alone last December at discount tire - also bought tire replacement warranty which is transferable) tires probably have 5-6k miles on them. LOTS of tread left. No burnouts!

Aluminum Driveshaft, 3.73 gears, rear lower control arms with grease fitting (forgot the brand), Mac Longtube headers, Dr Gas Off-Road X pipe, Flowmasters, 2.5" chrome Mac tailpipes, KYB shocks and struts, UPR caster camber plates, ported lower intake, Kirban Fuel pressure regulator, 76mm Pro-M mass air meter, Professional Products 70 mm Throttle Body, BBK fendermount Cold Air Intake, Underdrive pulleys, sub-frames welded in, white face gauges.

Within the last year I have added: 03 Cobra A-arms with Steeda X2 balljoints, Steeda bumpsteer kit, new FRPP clutch and real main seal and new caster camber plate bushings (they had gotten really loud). New smoked headlights with new bulbs.

A few months ago I replaced the spark plugs with Autolite 25's gapped at .48 with new Ford Racing Performance Parts 9mm spark plug wires. Also changed the fuel filter.

Alternator was replaced a little over a year ago. The car doesn’t currently have a smog pump. AC works but needs a new compressor. Factory replacement radiator about a 1-1.5 years ago (50/50 mix – just flushed on 9/28)

Cons: The front bumper could use some paint. It’s fading, as well as the driver’s side rear quarter panel up top and on the spoiler. Other than that, it has the usual nicks and scratches here and there for a 14 year old car. I always wax the car at least 3 times a year. The back seat and passenger seats look brand new (they never get sat in). The dash and carpet are in good shape. For some reason the dome light doesn’t work anymore. I’ve tried to fix just by replacing the bulb but that didn’t work. The driver’s seat has a small tear in the fabric. To be honest, it probably needs to new foam.

The car doesn’t have any smog equipment on it. In order to pass emissions you will need a Catted h/x pipe as there are currently no cats on the car. There is also a tear in the drivers seat about 1.5-2” long on the left side of the seat (next to the door). No dome light when you open the door, but manual overhead lights still work. The car does burn a little oil, how much, I don’t really know. I usually add ½ quart every other week just to be sure. The clutch in the car is very stiff, some people may not like it. Also needs a new A/C Compressor. The leather on top of the steering wheel is coming off. The passenger side window only rolls up/down from the driver side.

I would like to get $5,000 for it and be done with it. No trades please.

If you have any questions call, text, or email me - 615-390-4717 - [email protected] - If I dont answer, I will call you back shortly. Text and email I can respond fairly quick

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread