1995 Mustang GT Black/Black (Overheated Engine)

K Stang

Spooolin'
Established Member
**********SOLD*********

1994 Mustang GT for sale. Bought the car with 52,000 miles on it back in spring of 2004. The car is Black/Black Leather. I've owned this car for nearly 5 years, i know it inside and out and litterally have put my blood, sweat and tears into this thing as far as maintaining it, keeping it clean, and doing the mild mods to it that i have done. Its unfortunate that i have to sell it but for family/financial/and practicality reasons i have to let it go.

Like i said i bought the car with 52,000 miles on the dot and it now has 134,579 miles on it. Ive been on svtperformance and this forum for awhile now, and i used to be on Supercoupe Club of America with my 5-Spd 1994 Black/Black Thunderbird SC, until i sold that. Iv watched the maintinence on this car like a hawk since iv bought it (Mobil 1 Synthetic 10w-30 and new filter every 3,000 miles, Also changed the Tranny Fluid every 20,000 miles with Dextron 3). Besides keeping up on that maintinence I've changed the spark plugs every 10,000 miles with Autolite Coppers, and it new Ford Racing wires. All of this was done religiously without skipping a beat. Besides all of that essential maitanance iv also replaced parts just for the sake of it before anything did happen to go wrong such as:

-Brand new Radiator / Upper and Lower radiator hoses.
-Alternator
-Brand new Deka battery (about a month old)
-New Serpentine belt about every 20,000 miles
-Idler Pully
-New Rotor, Cap, and coil pack
-2 Brand new Front wheel bearings, and ball joints
-When i changed to the Cobra upper and lower intake manifold i took the heads off had them cleaned, milled, and threw on some Felpro Headgaskets with new Headbolts not to mention putting brand new intake manifold gaskets on for preventitive maitinance reasons.

Now last week (October 31st, 2008) i was driving home and i started to smell coolant. I immediatly pulled over and took me a few minutes to realize that the waterpump was leaking coolant pretty quickly from the seal. I put some water in the radiator an tried to drive the rest of the 5 miles i had left to get home, the tempurature started raising very very quickly until it hit about 260 degrees, and started making knocking noises so i shut the car off and had it towed home. I started it the next day for a good 2-3 minutes and it started with no problem and no knocking noise at all, it was just running alittle choppy, but that went away after running for a minute. Also the Clutch and Trasmition are MINT (smooth, grabs strong, no slipping at all, transmition feels better and stronger than almost any other mustang i've ever driven) The T-5 is amazing. But the Throw out Bearing a.k.a. TOB lol does squeek alittle when the clutch petal is down about half way... I no longer have the time nor money to keep up being im a student and i work 2 jobs.

I bought the car 100% stock and i have done some mild mods including:

-Steeda Clutch Adjuster
-Steeda Triaxe Shifter
-Upper/Lower Cobra Intake Manifold
-70mm BBK Throttlebody
-UPR Underdrive pullys
-AFPR (pretty much set to stock)
-Mac Cold Air Intake
-Smog Pump Delete Kit
-Mac Unequal length headers
-UPR O/R x-pipe
-Mac Flowmaster 2.5' Catback
-Mac Whiteface guages (also changed the 194 socket guage bulbs/ac control bulbs with Cool White fiveLED LED bulbs... its now a nice bright easy viewing blue instead of that old crappy green look)
-Tokiko Blues (Shocks, and Struts)
-Eibach Pro lowering springs
-Cobra Brake upgrade kit to the 13 inch rotors and the Duel Piston Calipers with steel braided brake lines.

I brought it to the track once 2 years ago and ran a [email protected] with a crappy 2.6 60 foot so its a strong running car.

100_0605.gif

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0283-1.jpg

IMG_0284-1.jpg

IMG_1236.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1407-1.jpg

IMG_1415-1.jpg

n642675018_1846776_7069.jpg

n642675018_1846800_4717.jpg

n642675018_45646_6896.jpg

The car does obviously have some scratches on it, being its almost 14 years old, but nothing bad at all. It also has a small amount of rust on the bottom of each fender, but its just because the metal is exposed alittle due to the paint chipping. I've put paint on it recently to stop it from rusting any further.

The only noticable dent on the car is on the driver side door from my mom lightly backing up into it slightly with her 05 subaru legacy...
IMG_1253.jpg

I am the 3rd owner and the car has NEVER been in an accident and has a 100% clean title. I have the carfax and VIN ready if you need to run it threw. Im asking $2,500 OBO... Like i said i love this car and i hope whoever buys it gives it a good home like i have given it for the past 5 years.

ANY questions at all feel free to PM me or email me at "[email protected]"

If you would like to talk to me personally my Cell phone number is (845)803-2877

Thanks everyone

-Kenny

Last edited:

K Stang

Spooolin'
Established Member
Iv spent an entire day looking at the car and concluded that it has a blown head gasket, but the car does still run. Keep in mind that the car is in GREAT condition but i simply cannot afford to maintain it anymore.

Im lowering the price to 2,500 OBO

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread