1995 Mustang Cobra 600hp Sell Or Trade

mineslouder

Established Member
$8500 Firm and I am not Negotiable. Its a nice Clean Car with a lot more room for power.

Just had Transmission removed and rebuilt, also Now has a brand new Ram stage 2 clutch. I have proof of new transmission and pictures of trans and clutch going in.

Will entertain all trades but really looking for a silverado or sierra extended cab truck or crew cab truck. will look at other cars and suv and motorcycles. But if your vehicle is only worth 3000 plan to have cash, if its worth 4000 plan to have Cash.

Over all the car is in really nice shape from exterior to interior. Motor has 1000 miles on it or less It has a clean carfax. and is a three owner car.
Body- 130000 miles
Engine- 1000 or less miles
Transmission and Clutch- 15 miles

Engine- Edlebrock (190) heads and intake (upper & lower), MSD ignition, Holley stand-alone, Fluidyne radiator, blue printed and balanced rotating assembly (Venolia custom pistons), Ford Motorsport spark plug wires, Trick flow intake spacer, Edlebrock throttle body, custom intake piping made specifically for this car, in-line secondary fuel pump, Goodyear coolant hoses, etc.

Transmission- 5 speed borg warner stock- Clutch is -- Ram brand rated for 600hp

Has 3.73 gears and if I where to keep it I would put 4.10 in it just to make it even more meaner coming out of the hole.

Rims are as followed-
Wheels: American Racing Chrome 5-stars (18 x 9 front & 18 x 10.5 rear) with Nitto 255/35/18 (front) and 305/35/18 Drag Radial (rear)

Suspension is as follows
Suspension: Eibach springs, Steeda camber kit, Trick 1 upper and lower rear control arms, tubular welded and painted subframe connectors.

There are many things I am forgetting that is on this car. If you are looking for a car that you can drive everyday this is the car for you. It looks good and runs great. Has plenty of power as it sits now or you can make it a 700hp+ car with just a little more work. This is the ultimate street strip car that you can enjoy. Car has no power steering due to the supercharger and no a/c. Have $9000 in receipts for just motor.

will take trades, partial trades also considered, atv or utv must have cash, will look at other cars and trucks. diesel trucks a plus. duramax or cumming if its a ford it has to be a 7.3 liter no 6.0 PERIOD. open to Motorcycles also. trade motorcycle

Attachments

• cob2.JPG
    cob2.JPG
    193.8 KB · Views: 589
  • cob1.JPG
    cob1.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 558
  • cob4.JPG
    cob4.JPG
    198.6 KB · Views: 564
  • cob3.JPG
    cob3.JPG