1995 Honda Accord for trade

Whizzle

Established Member
I have a 95 accord ex for trade. It is an all stock 2nd owner car. Right now the car has a little over 117,000 miles on it. I bought it 79,000 miles on it and have used it mostly to drive from chattanooga to marietta.

-5 speed
-sunroof
-6 disc cd
-power mirrors, doors, windows, and drivers seat
-Fairly new tires (less than 12,000 miles)

The car was meticiously maintained by the original owner. There are receipts for every maintenance visit with the mileage all written down in a book.

The paint on the car is in great shape for its age. It looks as if it was kept in a garage by the original owner, but I dont have that luxury so I keep it waxed. There is one spot on the front bumper where his wife rolled into a pole in a parking lot, but it has been fixed but is still noticeable. There is a door ding on the front left fender and it is rather large, but I didnt think it was worth the money to fix and still dont.

I woud like to trade for a lower mileage cherokee, preferably stock. I can pay on top of my car if I need to, but would prefer not. Ill email you full-size pictures if you like, just give me your email address

Users who are viewing this thread