1995 GTS Turbo 408 Heavy Modded

Cody408

Established Member
Selling my 1995 Mustang GTS. It is almost fully built, I have put a lot of money and time into this car but I don't have the time to finish it. Here are most of the mods, I am sure I'm forgetting something but here is most of it. If you would like more pictures please email me at [email protected] and I can send you plenty.

MUST GO NOW!! EXTREMELY LOW PRICE!!
$7000!!!

95 Mustang GTS:

351w Stroked to a 408 (built to handle 1000hp), AFR 205 Heads, Mild Cam, Built Internals, 42lb Fuel Injectors, Big Elbow Intake, Victor Jr Intake, 90+mm Accufab Throttle Body, CSR Electric Water Pump, Fluidyne Radiator, 1970 Block etc
Aeromotive A1000 Fuel Pump, Complete Sumped Tank System, Aeromotive Fuel Rails, Regulator, Tank etc
HP Performance 351 Single Turbo System - Complete Kit (Minus Head unit) All piping is Jet Hot Coated, includes MAF, all bolts/piping, hoses, intercooler, fittings.
Tubular K-Member with QA-1 Coil Overs
S&W 8 Point Roll Bar with Swing Out bars on Driver & Passenger Side
NX Plate System Nitrous Kit w/ Gen-X2 upgrade kit (new still in box)
Black 2003 Cobra Rims (Brand New Tires/Rims) 17x10.5 315/35r17 Nitto 555r Drag Radials on the Rear and 17x9 245/45r17 Summitto on the Front
8.8 Solid Rear Axle, 3.73 Gears, Linelock
SVO Borla Side Exhaust with MAC Prochamber Mid Pipe
Brand New Black Carpet inside, Light Brownish Seats/Rear Seat are in excellent shape with no cuts/tears/stains
Battery relocation box is moved to the trunk and there is a battery cut off switch above the license plate

I am selling this pretty cheap for how much I put into it. Heres the details, the car isn't running right now. Need to finish up some minor wiring and the vehicle needs a transmission. This project is very far along and it is a great spot to start for someone that wants a stupidly fast car without dumping the kind of money I did into it. There are ZERO miles on the tires, engine, fuel system, etc. The car has approx 80k miles on the body and is in great shape. The outside of the car is pretty dusty, obviously.

I am accepting offers, but no trades please. I would rather sell it as a whole. Please email/PM me at [email protected] with questions or comments.

NO LONGER COMES WITH 03 COBRA RIMS! Will come with a set of stock 16s with new tires!!!

Last edited:

Cody408

Established Member
Heres some pictures:
front1.jpg

back1.jpg

rearview.jpg

SDC10610.jpg

SDC10625.jpg

SDC10422.jpg

SDC10411.jpg

SDC10419.jpg

piping.jpg

rollcagedone.jpg
SDC10425.jpg

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Do you have receipts for everything? If so would you be willing to part it out (you'll make more $$ back over all). If your willing to part, and have receipts then I would be VERY interested in the ENTIRE motor, fans and fuel system, let me know, thanks.

Cody408

Established Member
I have receipts for the Rims/Tires, Turbo System and maybe a few smaller things. The motor was built by a friend, he passed away so I don't know the exact specs on the internals =(

I would be plenty willing to part it out to you if you're offering. PM me with info

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
I cant send you PMs until you have 10 posts, please get your post count up to 10 and then send me a PM =). I would still be interested depending on price, but I would need to know exactly what internals are in the motor, do you have any pics of the internals before the motor was assembled?

Cody408

Established Member
I will spam some posts for the 10 ;p

As I said, a friend built it before he died. Im sure there was pictures of it, but there is no way I am going to be able to find them anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread