1995 Formula 6 Speed, 68K Miles, Great Shape, Only $5500!

Wease

I Love Beavers
Established Member
This car is currently on Ebay, it is item number 220010032406. The auction ends Thursday night, unless someone buys it from me sooner at the price of $5500 or more.

This is an LT1 V8 powered, 6 Speed, 1995 Pontiac Firebird Formula with only 68K miles! This car has been well taken care of and is garage kept. Everything works, t-tops don't leak, AC blows cold. The engine performs strong, it sounds great and handles perfect. It needs nothing, just get in and drive! The car has a free and clear Ohio title, but is located in Denver. I bought it here last year, was supposed to move to Colorado this Spring, but changed my mind. By brother drove it out there for me, so he's just going to sell it there for me

More pics and a Quicktime video of the car are located here: http://www.wease.net/Formula/

There are many new parts on this car! Things were replaced/rebuilt before/after the car was purchased. Basically things to get it in tip top shape, as the car has sat a lot over the years, hence the low miles! Here is a list of what has been replaced/rebuilt:

Rebuilt T56 6 speed transmission (needed a gear and synchros)
Clutch
Flowmaster catback exhaust
Air conditioner compressor
Belt
Spark plugs, wires, distributor cap
Air Filter, PVC Valve
Fuel injectors cleaned
Fuel filter
Driver and passenger window motors (they were slow, most are on these cars)
Tires
Brakes and rotors
Shocks / Struts
Thermostat
Water Pump / Coolant hoses

The only problems are as follows:

Some scratches on the front bumper, but typical of a car this age
Crack in the dash
Rear hatch cover is a different color

The car runs and drives great! Please note all of the pictures I have taken and the video of it running and idling. You will not find many LT1 Firebirds in this shape with this many miles!

Wease

I Love Beavers
Established Member
Come on people, this ends tomorrow night! This is a steal for an LT1 in this shape! :)

Yes, I realize this is a Mustang board, I just want to sell this car! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread