1995 Ford Mustang Cobra R questions

trojansouthpaw

Greetings everybody,

I am soon to be graduating college student that would love nothing more than to invest in a Mustang as a graduation present. I know they are super rare, but I have had my heart set on trying to find a Mustang Cobra R for several years now. I know only several hundred have been made, but a person can dream right?

I am hoping to be able to tap into the wisdom of this page and see how much the average person would have to pay to enjoy one of the super rare mustangs. I have been doing a whole bunch of research, but haven't been able to find many recent posts regarding these types of mustangs. I noticed that there is a Cobra R for sale on Ebay right now. The car is at $23,xxx right now and hasn't had the reserve met.

What are these cars going for in the current market?

Any insight into this question would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
And no offense is meant in this, but as someone who has loved Mustangs all their life, I hope you have a true understanding of what that car is and how it should be owned and maintained. If you read the for sale listing on eBay, the current owner has obviously taken meticulous care of that vehicle, and I can only hope it goes into understanding and capable hands should it sell.

flattrack53

Established Member
18-23 is what I have been seeing them go for...Although at Mecum in florida this past week one brought 25k and did not meet the reserve!

atlanticblueV6

Established Member
18-23 is what I have been seeing them go for...Although at Mecum in florida this past week one brought 25k and did not meet the reserve!

I attended the mecum auction and saw this one in person, it was 95 R #22. First time I saw one in person and sat in it. Took some pictures as well. I believe it had 27k miles on it

Users who are viewing this thread