Established Member
1995 Red Supercharged F-150 Lightning
241,000 miles. Rebuilt at 140,000.
Powerdyne blower pushing 10lb boost
MSD boost retard
Autometer fuel pressure gauge with isolator
Autometer boost gauge
Autometer mechanical Oil Pressure gauge
Factory Tech valve body, deep 4X4 tranny pan. New shift solenoids installed with valve body.
Gen 2 wheels
Gen 2 type exhaust
Has factory center seat
Cervini Ram Air hood
Extang Tonneau cover
Alpine head unit, new front/rear speakers, 2 10's in Q logic box behind seat.
New FMS wires, plugs and new IAC
Dual electric fans.
Traction bars
Belltech shocks all around.
Auburn Pro rear differential
New Distributor cap and rotor.
Ford Dash repair kit already installed.
140amp Powermaster alternator
Optima Yellow top battery
Also have a 5.0 HO stock mustang cam (used and not installed) to go with it.

The good:

Solid truck. Very fast. Runs good. Great brakes. Great stereo. Ice cold AC and blazing hot heat. NO RUST

The dirty:

Speedo goes a little haywire after about 45mph. This is due to a missing tooth on the tone ring. When the rear blew and I replaced it with the Auburn Pro, I didn't think the tooth missing would cause a problem. i was wrong.

Car has a MSD ignition box but it's toast. It overheats and then quits working. It's still mounted but truck is running fine on stock ignition.

The truck was in a wreck prior to my buying it. The damage was cosmetic to the grill, hood and cowl. This is when the cowl hood was put on. There was no core support damage whatsoever. The hood was pushed into the cowl and there are two small dings into the cowl that were not repaired.

The body has a few small dings here and there and there is one small dent on the rear/driver's side of the bed where someone backed into it in a parking lot. I'm no body man but this looks like it could easily be pulled/popped out.

The bed is fairly worn. Someone had put on a thin Herculiner coat that is coming off so, it will need to be redone and the bed will be great.

That's about all I can think of. I had problems with the ignition and replaced just about every component there was and it turns out that I had a bad distributor. Replaced it and have had no problems since.

Here's a link to an online albums for lots more pictures:

Pictures by broncobuddha1 - Photobucket

Please feel free to ask any questions or if you need pictures of any of the other specifics, let me know. I have many receipts from a lot of the prior updates including the SVT Certificate of authenticity.

I'm asking $6000 or best offer.

Users who are viewing this thread