1995 Cobra For Sale, 23k Miles.

87LX50

Import What??
Established Member
Need or Want to sell that is the ?

JKR606 - here is an opportunity for you to show this car off to a very large audience with $$ if you want to sell her.

Check this link out:

http://www.kruse.com/auctions/aubfall08/index.asp

Just merely a suggestion - if I had the means :cryying: your machine would be in my garage - beautiful automobile - pure enthusiast

87LX50

Import What??
Established Member
If you didn't already know this, if your automobile is there (link in first post: 87LX50) it may be spotted for an international buyer, especially given the current condition. This is opportunity knocking - put your reserve on it plus costs, so you don't undersell but get what is deserving of such a fine example of a 95 Cobra respectfully and tastefully optioned up.

http://www.kruse.com/auctions/aubfall08/index.asp

BoL JKR606

Last edited:

87LX50

Import What??
Established Member
1995 Cobra For Sale, 23k Miles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really, really hate to do this. Mounting debt is forcing me to sell my baby. I have only had this car since last September. Bought it from forum member Mikes' 95. I am the third owner. Car has 23xxx original miles on it. #3976 of 4005 in 95. Almost the last 5.0 cobra.

$12,500 FIRM

Mod List

Appearance-Cobra R Hood, 18x9/18x10 Fr500's, Sumitomo HTR's 265 in front, Nitto Drags 305 out back, Tinted tail lights using VHT, Black Beauty Headlights from LMR, tinted fog lights, 15% tinted windows, Shorty Antenna

Power-Basic Bolt on Car. Underdrive Pullies, Mac Shorty Headers, BBK H pipe, Flowmaster 40 series, 76MM C&L Mass Air, Cold Air Intake with K&N Filter, 65mm Ford Racing Throttle Body

Suspension-Eibach Pro's, BBK Subframes

Other-40th Anniversary Brake Upgrade, Red Cobra Calipers/Slotted Rotors, Bullitt Pedals, Raptor Shift Light, Cobra Floor Mats, 3.73 FMS Gears,Steeda Tri Ax

This car is my absolute baby. It only comes out on Nice days. It has never to my knowledge or previous owner's seen rain. Never been to the track. Before I got it, no one had been in the back seat. I have all original documentation from ford, Most all receipts from the mods. I use Menzerna and Poorboy's products to keep the car looking good.

Car will come from a car cover made for the car, stock hood, stock exhaust,stock gear, springs, basically all stock parts except for rims.

Car is in Ft Wayne, In. Capital One is holding the title as I still owe on the car. This car is my baby and I hate to get rid of it. Maybe someone will profit from my current situation. Thanks for looking!
1995 Cobra #3956/4005
23k Miles, Bolt Ons/Full Exhaust

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Joker606; 07-07-2008 at 03:12 AM.

Joker606

Insane in the Membrane
Established Member
i wish someone would buy it from you then :beer: The car will be going in hibernation until next spring starting Wednesday. i received a transfer to Kentucky for work for 6 months and won't be able to take it with me :cuss:

Joker606

Insane in the Membrane
Established Member
Talk about bringing up an old thread , but the car is for sale again. Car is located in Eastern Ky, it's where I am as well. I shall be moving back to either Indianapolis or Ft Wayne In before Christmas. Car has a tad over 25k on it now.

wrb752

Established Member
very interestd in the car if you still have it. Can you meet me beteween wherever you are now and Atlanta somewhere?

Users who are viewing this thread