1995 Cobra For Sale, 23k Miles.

Joker606

Insane in the Membrane
Established Member
I really, really hate to do this. Mounting debt is forcing me to sell my baby. I have only had this car since last September. Bought it from forum member Mikes' 95. I am the third owner. Car has 25xxx original miles on it. #3976 of 4005 in 95. Almost the last 5.0 cobra.

$12,500 FIRM

Mod List

Appearance-Cobra R Hood, 18x9/18x10 Fr500's, Sumitomo HTR's 265 in front, Nitto Drags 305 out back, Tinted tail lights using VHT, Black Beauty Headlights from LMR, tinted fog lights, 15% tinted windows, Shorty Antenna

Power-Basic Bolt on Car. Underdrive Pullies, Mac Shorty Headers, BBK H pipe, Flowmaster 40 series, 76MM C&L Mass Air, Cold Air Intake with K&N Filter, 65mm Ford Racing Throttle Body

Suspension-Eibach Pro's, BBK Subframes

Other-40th Anniversary Brake Upgrade, Red Cobra Calipers/Slotted Rotors, Bullitt Pedals, Raptor Shift Light, Cobra Floor Mats, 3.73 FMS Gears,Steeda Tri Ax

DSCN1024.jpg

95Interior2.jpg

95Interior.jpg

95Engine3.jpg

95Engine2.jpg

95Engine.jpg

DSCN1019.jpg

DSCN1023.jpg

DSCN0883.jpg

This car is my absolute baby. It only comes out on Nice days. It has never to my knowledge or previous owner's seen rain. Never been to the track. Before I got it, no one had been in the back seat. I have all original documentation from ford, Most all receipts from the mods. I use Menzerna and Poorboy's products to keep the car looking good.

Car will come from a car cover made for the car, stock hood, stock exhaust,stock gear, springs, basically all stock parts except for rims.

Car is in Ft Wayne, In. Capital One is holding the title as I still owe on the car. This car is my baby and I hate to get rid of it. Maybe someone will profit from my current situation. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Mike's 95

I'll Be Back...
Established Member
Bump from the 2nd owner...

This is a really clean car guys and a great buy. The car never saw rain when I owned it and was absolutley NEVER taken to the track by me; the original owner stated the same and I bought the car 100% stock.

69mach03

Established Member
I was lucky enough to buy my 94 with 31k original miles. Low mileage 94-95s drive extremely nice.

Bump for an beautiful car!

Joker606

Insane in the Membrane
Established Member
Man your car IS beautiful! I can't believe no one has jumped all over this

Thanks! Me either. I am trying to get a better camera to get some better quality pics. These pics really don't do the car justice at all. It's in really really great shape. The paint is immaculate for a 13 yr old car. Garaged it's whole life. Never in rain the I know of. It's a big baby :shrug:

riche

Established Member
I can not believe that this car is not sold yet. What a nice ride that you have.

Joker606

Insane in the Membrane
Established Member
I can not believe that this car is not sold yet. What a nice ride that you have.

Appreciate it man. Hate to get rid of her, but my head is telling me to sell and the heart says no. Gonna try to follow the head for once lol

Thanks for the bumpage Mike :beer:

Last edited:

FATPAUL

To The Bat-Mobile!
Established Member
Wow i never realized how perfect this car is, MAJOR BUMP! Cleanest 95 cobra i have seen in a long time

Joker606

Insane in the Membrane
Established Member
Here are some more pics I had on the laptop.
DSCN1021.jpg

DSCN1020.jpg

Don't mind the rusty rotor hub. Been cleaned up now.
DSCN1018.jpg

That's 13 year old paint! :rockon:
DSCN0927.jpg

Some pre tint shots.
DSCN0926.jpg

DSCN0923.jpg

Driver side light needed adjusting here.
DSCN0879.jpg

DSCN0878.jpg

And finally, a better quality pics from Mikes 95 when I picked her up.
My952.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread