1995 Cobra 26k Miles, Bolt ons, Immaculate Condition

Joker606

Insane in the Membrane
Established Member
Hate to do this, but have to get rid of my baby to pay off some other debts. Had the car for sale once, decided to keep it, and now realize it has to go.

1995 Cobra
Black/Black
26xxx miles
Mods-Cobra R Hood, 18" FR500's Chrome, 305/35 Nitto Drags in rear, 265/35 Sumitomo's up front (around 5k miles on tires/rims), shorty antenna, tinted tail lights, smoked headlights/foglights, 15% tinted windows, windshield wiper deletes(wipers in trunk, snap right back on)
65mm throttle body, 76mm c&l mass air/cold air intake with k&n, Mac shorty headers, bbk h pipe, flowmaster 40 mufflers, 3.73 gears, steeda tri ax shifter, 40th anniversary brake kit, raptor shift lift.
I also have the stock hood, exhaust, gears, intake in Fort Wayne. The car is currently located in Eastern Kentucky. I live in Fort Wayne but am here for another month or so on a work transfer. I also still owe on the car so the bank has the title. I also have lots of original SVT documents, and most receipts for the mods.
Car has never been driven in the rain. I am the third owner. The second owner is a member on the board as well. Car number is 3956/4005. It is in immaculate condition. The paint is excellent, interior excellent, has one or two small chips on the bumper, and the passenger side skirt has a few scratches on the bottom side of it.
Ok on to the pics!
DSCN1021.jpg

DSCN1022.jpg

DSCN1024.jpg

DSCN1017.jpg

DSCN1018.jpg

DSCN0922.jpg

DSCN0923.jpg

Before Tint
DSCN0882.jpg

DSCN0924.jpg

Picture009.jpg

95Interior2.jpg

95Interior.jpg

95Engine2.jpg

95Engine.jpg

95Wheels.jpg

At the previous owner Mike's house before I picked her up
My952.jpg

I'm asking 12k for the car. Don't be afraid to make an offer, nothing will not be considered. You won't find a 95 in as good as condition as this car and i hate to get rid of her , but responsibility calls. Take advantage of my misfortune. PM or my cell number is 260 241-6805. Leave a message if I don't answer and I will get back to you. Email is [email protected]. I check that daily as well.

Last edited:

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Damn man i lovedddd this car the first time you posted it i want it soooo bad ...you want a 03 cobra=)

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Glad to see you have a sale pending, very nice car! I wouldn't be able to really make a respectable offer though. Looking to spend around $8k.

Users who are viewing this thread