1995 5.0 Vert(Auto) - 21,358 Original Miles

FiveOhJob

Established Member
Whats going on everybody. Just throwing this out there more as to gain knowledge of what the car would be worth. I am purchasing a stock '03 Mach 1 in the next week or so, and I guess I have to get rid of this garage queen. I am the second owner of the car, and it had around 14k original miles when I purchased the car 8 years ago. This car speaks for itself.

Only mod done to the car is a Mac O/R H-pipe with Flowmasters. The car also has a pair of Foose wheels on it. 275/35/17's BFG G-Force Sports.

The car is located in Saint Louis, MO. I don't know what else to put about the car, so I'll just add some pictures for you. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post here and I'll do my best to answer as soon as I can.

DSCN1235.gif

DSCN1236.gif

DSCN1234.gif

DSCN1224.jpg

DSCN1227.gif

DSCN1205.gif

DSCN1206.gif

DSCN1207.gif

DSCN1200.jpg

DSCN1196.jpg

RideThePONY

Say what?
Established Member
First off, BEAUTIFUL car. I wish my 5.0 was in that condition when I had mine. The market for these cars is rather small so its hard to give a good estimate.

FiveOhJob

Established Member
First off, BEAUTIFUL car. I wish my 5.0 was in that condition when I had mine. The market for these cars is rather small so its hard to give a good estimate.

Thank you, I appreciate it. I get comments all the time on it, but its time for her to go and put something faster in the garage.

FiveOhJob

Established Member
I actually do not have the stock wheels for it, as I was never going to put them back on the vehicle. No idea what I could even get out of the car, such reason why I put it on here to see what these cars would even come close to getting, since I know the demand for them isn't much. This is basically the golf car. Goes to the course, and comes right back into the garage. Never sees rain, and has never been in snow.

ProjectVicky

Established Member
Did the interior come stock like that or is it custom? I was thinking of doing that on my door panel -- making the black continue from the dash.

Users who are viewing this thread