1994 Procharged Cobra mustang

gen1junkie

Established Member
1994 Procharged Cobra mustang #4857 with 69k original miles
Red exterior with tan and black interior,this is a nice car that has had alot of money and time spent on it but it is now time to sell it.I also have the certificate of authenticity from svt,most of the receipts from the mods,and the dyno sheets showing that it made 413hp and 433 torque at 5800 rpm on a safe tune.

Exterior-It is always garaged and the paint is still in very good shape with a few rock chips from normal driving.
Interior-Inside the car is clean but not perfect the leather on the drivers seat is showing some wear but no tears or cracks,also the carpet on the passenger side has a small hole in it right next to the outside of the seat track.
Here is a short list of the mods done to the car and I do not have all the original stuff that was replaced-
-motor 331 stroker with a p1-sc procharger
-Trickflow heads
-comp cam
-42lb injectors with a 255 pump
-msd ignition,coil,and wires
-canton pan
-3.73 gears
-subframe connectors
-bbk caster camber plates
-eibach pro lowering springs
-flowmaster exhaust
-real cobra R's
-cervinis cobra R hood
-pillar air fuel and boost gauges
Now there are a few things that need mentioned,there is one wheel that has a small curb mark,the ac blows cool but not ice cold,there is a hole in the carpet on the passenger side,there is a small crack in the passenger side roof rail molding,the air bag light flashesI have no idea why all the vin #'s are on all the panels,and the clip on the driverside door panel insert is broken.
no low ballers please,I am located in sw MO if anyone is seriously interested you can call me at (417)-434-7006.
DSC09844.gif

DSC09838-1.gif

DSC09827.gif

DSC09824.gif

DSC09821.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread