1994 Mustang Cobra Black/tan Int, 67k Few Mods

tds-94cobra

Established Member
1994 Mustang Cobra Black/tan Int, 67k Few Mods HAVE PICS! LINK INSIDE

For Sale- 1994 Mustang Cobra Black With Tan Leather Interior. 67,000 Pampered Miles. Bought In 1997 With 36k. Car Is In Great Shape. Interior Is Great Cond with slight wear on the drivers seat. No Stains On Carpet Back Seat Has Never Been Sat In. Absolutely No Tears Or Pealing. Car Has Clean Car Fax And Has Never Been In Acc. Paint Is A 9-9.5 Of 10, and 10s don't really exhist. Has 3 very small door dings, really virtually unnoticable. A very clean car with perfectly straight lines. The car looks really good with the cobra R's, but if you prefer the factory look, I can have the tires swapped onto the factory rims and you can have the R's at no extra charge. The car has been lowered with FRPP springs and has an AC delete kit.

Mods as Follow:
Frpp Chrome Cobra R Wheels
Frpp/eibach Lowering Kit
Cobra Grill Insert
Tinted Windows(can Have Removed If You Like)
K+N CONE STYLE FILTER
Bbk Off Road H Pipe
Flowmaster Exhaust
Pro 5.o Shifter
Chip(not sure of brand, it was installed before I bought it)
New Brakes Less Than 3000k On Them
New Tires Less Than 3000k On Them
Msd Ignition
Battery Relocated in the Trunk

Have Little One Due In 3 Weeks. Wife Says Has To Go. Lots Of Other Things To Buy, Plus It Needs To Be Driven. Just Dont Have Time. People Say I Should Ask 10,000-11,000. Well Dont Have That Kind Of Time

$ 8,500. Takes It

HERE IS LINK

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tdstyg/album?.dir=/2040&.src=ph

I HAVE STOCK WHEELS. IF YOU WANT THOSE ON CAR WE COULD WORK OUT A BETTER PRICE. 8500 YOU GET BOTH SETS

Last edited:

tds-94cobra

Established Member
dont really know. i took it out and put pulley by pass kit on. i have the air conditioner and all parts in a box just needs to be fixed and reinstalled

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
MAN! I mustve missed this one. I dont know how. I wish you wouldnt have put it on ebay though. I wish I could actually see it before I would bid on it. I wouldve probly paid the 8200.

Users who are viewing this thread