1994 Gt 5.0/ brembo's/koni's/griggs coils/ etc. 2600

96MysticWick

Established Member
I have a 94 5.0 GT for sale. 3 Owner car. Original owner rebuilt the motor at an unknown time. 225k miles on body. Bought this car 7 months ago BONE STOCK.I have 1200 in labor receipts for suspension modification work done on the car by renegade performance mustang and motorsports. ALL of this work was done AFTER i purchased the car.Here is the lit of front suspension parts put into the car by the shop: Griggs Coilover kit, Koni yello double adjustable struts( valved to spring rate), 2000 Cobra R big Brake kit with Brembos ( no longer included), Griggs Bumpsteer kit, Griggs Caster camber plates, Griggs world challenge control arms. Recently the front pass tire was slashed so I have a spare on the back and i moved one of the nitto 285/45 nt555's in the front to clear the brembos. The car needs the installation of a new coolant reservoir, air pump, and passenger side koni yellow double adjustable strut to which I have all these parts brand new and in box. I bought this for 3600 on corral about 7 months ago. The cars been VERY well maintained and the motor runs strong!I'm going back to school and dont have the time to work in the garage and I need the school funds! Anyways feel free to call with any q's at.
619-952-5660. And email me at [email protected] for pics! Thanks! RECEIPTS OF ALL WORK DONE IN HAND

Youtube Video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu_cPnuWgDs

Email still for pics

Users who are viewing this thread