1994 Cobra - Less than 1k on most engine

navi243

Established Member
1994 Cobra - Less than 1k on engine

Car is white with black leather, has brand new smoked headlights and fog lights. Intake manifold and power pipe are powder coated black, accessory brackets are painted black.

The Engine, Rear End and Brakes have under 1k miles on them. Not a single leak or any smoke from this car. Engine was installed by Bell Automotive and Performance (Ron Bell).
96-98 Cobra Hood

18x9 & 18x10 Fr500 (Black) - New tires up front with zero miles on them will come with the car, Good tires in the rear, will include an extra 18x9 matching rim

Engine (Less than 1k Miles): Brand new 306 from Latemodel restoration, ported and polished Edelbrock heads (resurfaced and new valves installed when 306 was put in), ported Cobra Intake, Crane 2031 Cam, Anderson N/A Power Pipe, Pro-m 77mm maf, 24 LBS Ford Racing Injectors, Ford racing lifters, Crane Cobra Roller Rockers, Crane Pushrods, Kirban Fuel Pressure Regulator, Fluidyne Radiator,

Exhaust: BBK Longtubes, Stainless Steel X-Pipe, Flow Master 40 Series mufflers with stainless steel flow tubes and tips, Extended 02 sensors

Rear (Less than 1k miles): Built Rear End 31 spline Moser axles, 31 spline diff Auburn

Transmission: Stock t-5, Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter, Ford Racing Aluminum Driveshaft, new spec clutch and resurfaced flywheel

Suspension: Red Anniversary Cobra Brakes Drilled and slotted zinc coated rotors (Brand New), AJE K-Member, 03 Cobra A-Arms. Steed Ball Joints, Steeda Springs, Maximum Morotsports Bump Steer Kit, Maximum Motorsports 4 Bolt Caster Camber Plates, 03 Cobra Bilstein struts, Bullit Tokico Rear shocks, X2C upper and lower control arms, every bushing or mount except the transmission mount is polyurethane

Misc. - New Distributor, MSD Wires, MSD Blaster Coil, Tweecer R/T, Sony Explode Face, FR500 Steering Wheel, Bullitt Pedals, Bullitt Shifter Bezel Ring, Billet Window Buttons, ASP Under Drive Pulleys, billet idler and power steering, 3g alternator and upgraded cables, every polyurethane bushing available for the suspension, 96-98 Tail Lights

PM or text me if interested in buying the car. Do not contact me to try and help me sell this car.

SOLD

Last edited:

navi243

Established Member
Can't find dyno sheet and it was tuned a long time ago in Houston by Ben Frazier at Connolly's Performance. It made around 300ish rwhp to the wheels but i dont remember the exact number to be honest.

Will post a video over the weekend

Venomous94Cobra

Established Member
Would you be interested in a 90 foxbody coupe, nice car, heat a/c and runs low 12's and drive it wherever you want, i actually made a trade post with pics and all the specs under the cobra section

1hot281

Established Member
How many miles on the chassis and trans? Clean title?

Does the x-pipe have catalytic converters?

Users who are viewing this thread