1994 COBRA 149,000 Miles, Let me know what you think.

stangkrew94

"First On Race Day"
Established Member
Well I put a post up a few week's ago with the good news of getting the new Zymol wax. This Stuff is great. I have been using the Reg Zymol Carbon they have but got a gift of the new Zymol Rouge. This Stuff is Even Better. The Car is my Daily driver a drive about 60 miles a day to and from work. So with all that said here are some pic's.

1.Like this one because you can even see the yellow in the Chair.
SkinsCar004.jpg

2.The Hood! You can see the Tent Above it.
SkinsCar006.jpg

3.Front Fender.
SkinsCar007.jpg

4.Pass Door.
SkinsCar009.jpg

5.You All Know what this is. LOL
SkinsCar013.jpg

6. Last the Car.
SkinsCar008.jpg

I Just cant get over how Red this thing look's. They say the more you use the stuff the more Red the Car will look. Oh yea Check out the First and second gen Lighting's in the Back.

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
Looks great man!, I was going to try that stuff out but its seems to be more of a color restorer wax.

stangkrew94

"First On Race Day"
Established Member
Thanks!That's What Everyone Say's. The Car has been in the Family the Hole time. The car has had some touch up work here and there. I.E the Hood Is not a stock 94 Cobra hood. The Front Nose and the Tail light's and the Mirrors. But just good wax and garage kept and a little wet sand here and there. Bill Curie Ford in Tampa is where my uncle first got the Car.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
stangkrew94,

You should post a link to this in the "Show & Shine Saloon". I'm sure the detail pro's over there would love to see the results of this new product... :beer:

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
Wow , 149,000 miles !! The damn thing looks new

+1

You have some serious skills. Ive driven my cars all over New England, and no matter what precautions i take, all of my cars get hit in parking lots, stop lights, you name it. Never mind the road hazards and weather. You have no idea how impressed I am.

03Cobra04GT

Under Construction
Established Member
Man that thing looks good.....too bad it is really slow, just like both of your cars. What the hell have you been up to??

Litemup86

Established Member
You could say that we run a bit of an SVT car lot at my house. My '86 is the only non SVT vehicle, but two Garret GT35s make up for that. I count the Fobra as an SVT, we gave it an honorary number.

You guys wouldn't believe this car to see it in person. The paint looks better than any others I've seen. Good car show this Saturday(5/10) at Howell Branch and 436 (Semoran) in Orlando put on by a mustang club. All that can should make the drive, it's a good time with a lot of nice cars. PM stangkrew94 or I and we'll tell you how to get there.

Users who are viewing this thread