1994 blk/blk Cobra, 347, 6 speed, NICE!!! In PA..

Shifter

Established Member
Supposedly this was sold to the original owner but now I think the guy is backing out. We were supposed to close this deal Saturday, he had to cancel, then Monday...and now he won't return my calls.

Anyway, this is a STEAL for someone looking for a car like this. It's DONE!

1994 Cobra, #1973, black on black.
Updated to 96/98 hood, Cobra rear bumper cover, 96/98 tinted tail lights
Interior includes perfect full power 2003 Cobra Seats front and rear
Also has Pioneer in dash, infinity speakers, USB/Ipod, MP3, remote control, etc.
18" cobra R's, chrome, with Nitto's up front and 305/35-18 nitto drag radials in back. (have 700 or so miles on them, paid $1800 for this set)

Engine is a T&L 347 crate motor
Dart 195 aluminum heads
Comp pro magnum rockers
Canton 7 qt pan
Comp XE274HR cam
Victor 5.0 intake (polished)
Fox throttle body conversion with 80 mm Accufab race TB
Customized valve covers with breather tank
MSD billet distributor
30# injectors
Lightning MAF
SCT tuned. Car starts, idles, drives, cruise, everything PERFECT! Engine has around 1200 miles on it and runs flawless. No noises, no leaks, doesn't burn oil or smoke.
Came with dyno video made 454 hp at the flywheel.
Car has ran 12.20 at 115 mph on 18" drag radials.
MSD ignition box and coil

BBK longtubes, X pipe, Magnaflow SS cat back

T-56 6 speed, Fidanza flywheel, Ram powergrip clutch, aluminum driveshaft (this setup has 500 miles on it)

Rear is a 8.8 fully welded and reinforced with 31 spline axles and FMS "cobra" posi and 4.30 FMS gears

Maximum Motorsports full length connectors, torque boxes fully welded, UPR rear upper and lower arms, Tokico adjustable Shocks and struts and Eibach springs.

Brakes have been updated with drilled and slotted rotors.

The ONLY thing the car could use is a re-clear. The clear coat is faded and peeling in a few spots. The car looks great from 10 feet, but up close you can see the flaws. Other than that it is 100% ready to go. Bottom side of the car looks GREAT!
A/C blows cold and everything works. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it cross country tomorrow....it runs that great.
Mechanically, structurally, suspension wise, driveline wise...it needs NOTHING!

$11,500 is the number. I have that much in the Engine, trans, and rear. I really won't take less, for less than that, I'll part it out. I've already been offered $1500 for the seats alone.
I would be interested in a trade of something more of a street/strip car...but only something valued at $3,500 or so plus the additional cash.

Picture088.jpg

P1000584.jpg

61e3acf8.jpg

d79d48bf.jpg

1cfbf130.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread