1993 terminator coupe ''New Thread""

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Beautiful, beautiful car... I wish I was in the market for such right now. And have to say "thank you" for actually posting enough photos to get a feel for the cars condition. Too many people these days ask a premium for a vehicle and then post two shitty photos of it.

One thing I don't see listed though, what's the mileage on the motor/trans? How many miles are with the Whipple on it?

IRISH 939

MACC
Established Member
Beautiful, beautiful car... I wish I was in the market for such right now. And have to say "thank you" for actually posting enough photos to get a feel for the cars condition. Too many people these days ask a premium for a vehicle and then post two shitty photos of it.

One thing I don't see listed though, what's the mileage on the motor/trans? How many miles are with the Whipple on it?

Id have to look but think the odo is around 52 k , the motor and trans were supposedly about 8 to 10 less, not sure on the whipple , im thinking around the same

Teal Terminator

Established Member
If you become interested in a trade ('08 Jeep SRT8) let me know. But sounds like you need the cash so I'm guessing regardless of how bad you want it gone trades aren't an option. GLWS, it's a bute.

Users who are viewing this thread