1993 Teal Cobra

Brian97vobra

Established Member
Teal with gray leather. Has all options except sunroof. Power drivers seat, factory cd player, rear window defrost and leather seats. Currently has 104k miles but looks like it has a lot less. This car is in VERY GOOD condition. It was garage kept all it's life until about a year ago. It has all original body panels and paint with VIN tags with the exception of the rear bumper, which i believe was just repainted and not replaced. No rust anywhere. The car has two dents. Both are on each side of the rear quarter panels. The one on the left side just looks like a door ding. The one on the right is more of a dent but it's very slight and it's hard to even notice it to be honest. The car is all stock with the exception of a Flowmaster catback exhaust.
If your looking for an exceptional driver car this is it!
$10,500
No trades.

93cobra2030.jpg

93cobra2034.jpg

93cobra2037.jpg

93cobra031.jpg

93cobra2044.jpg

93cobra2039.jpg

93cobra2041.jpg

93cobra045.jpg

93cobra2029.jpg

93cobra2021.jpg

93cobra2001.jpg

Last edited:

Bartman73

Established Member
Was this the one that was in SC On Craigs list, has same dents in both sides, I just missed it, and it was a good deal at 9K OBO. Very nice Driver car, Congrats.

MWoods26

Established Member
That is deffinetly the car that was just on craigslist for 9 grand. I was really close to flying out and driving this home. spoke to the guy several times about the car. Make a great driver for sure but I passed on it because of the VIN missing on the rear cover and I hate front license plates. Good luck with your sale

Brian97vobra

Established Member
Wow i'm suprised you guys can notice. The pics he sent weren't very good whatsoever. But i flew out the next day and bought it anyways... BTW it was listed for $9500 not $9k.
I'll have put just over $1k into the car by the end of the week with new tires, alignment and brake rotors along with some other minor things that i'm fixing. So i'm not really making much money...
But i just had some recent expenses come my way besides fixing this car up, which i was not wanting to do, so either it or my contour needs to go. I don't care which one i sell, although i'd rather not dd the cobra. But we'll see...

Last edited:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Hmm if I can sell my 01 330ci maybe I can work this out. Been to Maryville a few times in my life, gorgeous little town.

Users who are viewing this thread