1993 silver mustang coupe for sale

silver93

Established Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
002-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg

th_198.jpg

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

60 with 351 bore main girldle
comp nitrious cam i will have to look it up im not sure on the specs i looked at it on the website once and i cost $303 for it
7 quart pan
track heat heads
victor jr intake
holley 750hp carb
1 3/4 long tube with x-pipe and dumps
the motor is 10:1 and it does not run over 175 degrees since ive been driving it
the timing is set 34 degrees also
i bought the motor from sampson1 on corral here he built it and im sure he can answer any questions i cant. the motor runs real strong and runs about 45 to 50 pounds of oil pressure.

kieth hunter built the c-4 about 6 passes on it. reverse manual valve body, trans brake and a ptc 9 1/2 converter 3800 stall on brake

msd 6al
master blaster 3 coil
msd distributor
msd two step module
powermaster 130amp alternator

aeromotive a1000 fuel pump
stock tank sumped from aeromotive
all braided lines 10an feed and 8an return
aeromotive regulator that is made for the a1000 pump and carb setup

8 point roll cage made to fit around the factory interior it come from wildride suspension
subframe connector
90/10 lakewoods
adj upper
drag lower
qa1 adj. shocks
aluminuim drive shaft
4 cylinder springs

built 8.8 with moser 33 spline axle
spool
c-clip eliminator
373 gears
the battery is in the trunk
i just had bought the hood 4 inch cowl brand new for the 351 and a lot of the other parts are brand new also

i just put the 5inch monster silver tach with shift light
has oil pressure gauge
temp
and i still have the boost gauge from when the car was s/c

all black interior is still in the car

im sure im leaving some thing out but i think that is about it. when i took it out the car had a 1.7 60foot. on the brake with the slick it should cut some high1.4 or low 1.5. i think it will run low 11 on motor and with a 200 shot it should go high 9's. i just put over 5000 in it with the carb setup along. 8000 grand takes it home. still have the tags on the car it is street legal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread