1993 Red Cobra for sale

VR93SVT

Established Member
93 vibrant red cobra 32,260 miles.
This is a rolling chassis with a lentech aod transmission with a 3500 stall, manual valve body,trans brake, trans cooler, adapter plate to use with a 5 speed flywheel. The tranny has 3000 miles on it. The rear has motorsport 373's. The car has exhaust from tailpipe to header, mac shortys, off-road h pipe and flowmaster 2 chamber mufflers w/ chrome tips. The car has a cervini's 2'' cowl hood i beleive it is dicontinued? Msd 6al custom wired and mounted under driver seat, most of the wires are hidden in the fenders to clean up the engine bay, all this car needs is a motor it has everything else. Power steering is still there and starter. This car is pristine no dents or scratches. Factory cobra wheels i got dipped in chrome. interior is blk, no stains, rips or fading, factory cobra floormats are mint. Ash tray door still works. i mite be leaving sumin out but i will figure it out. the car is mint factory paint and i got the engine bay painted to match the outside of car. serious inquires only email [email protected], or 610 883 1134 asking 9500.00 obo.

VR93SVT

Established Member
Missprint on price i sent you an email jeff on explanation 9000.00 obo in local auto trader advertised as 9500.00 will post pics tomarrow

VR93SVT

Established Member
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:

bad93svt

Established Member
car looks good, thanks for posting pics. I am interested in car but do not want the trans & assoc. trans parts. How much would you let the car go minus these parts?
thanks Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread