1993 Red Cobra For Sale in Texas only 46k miles

46foxcoupe

Established Member
FOR SALE

CLEAN 93 Red Cobra with only 46k carfax-verified miles. Absolutely original down to the silencer, wires, and (I believe original) Gatorback tires. Very clean interior. Solid and quiet car. Drives great. Paint, interior and trim are all nice. I bought the car with a minor front accident, and fixed it nicely. Front fenders and hood have been replaced. Core support, aprons, bumper cover, side spats, etc, are all original. Car was not a total. A clear Texas title and clean carfax will be included with the car. Passenger door was replaced earlier in the car’s life (I don’t know how severe this accident was, but the car appears to have been fixed right). Don’t let the accident history scare you! Most of these cars have a history. The difference between this one and others is that I will tell you everything I know about this car! You will not find a cleaner car with these miles for so little money. THE ONLY REASON I’m selling this car is to build a new house. Asking $11,900. Call Scott at 254-722-1947. Thanks for looking.

02-08-06-010.jpg

02-08-06-011.jpg

02-08-06-012.jpg

02-08-06-013.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

svtshawn

Established Member
How far along are you on your house? The reason I ask is because I have a geothermal heating and cooling company. We install these airconditioning systems in commercial and houses. Much better than conventional air conditioning and saves you 50% on you heating and cooling costs. We may be able to do some trading.

46foxcoupe

Established Member
svtshawn said:
How far along are you on your house? The reason I ask is because I have a geothermal heating and cooling company. We install these airconditioning systems in commercial and houses. Much better than conventional air conditioning and saves you 50% on you heating and cooling costs. We may be able to do some trading.

Everything's lined out already. Thanks for the offer, though.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Man oh man, I'd trade my 99 for that in a heartbeat. Good luck with the sale. Someone is gonna get a nice car.

godmagnus

Established Member
not trying to dog on the car or anything. . very beautiful fox.
Just curious though. . why is the driver's side exhaust pipe hanging so much lower than the passenger side???

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
godmagnus said:
not trying to dog on the car or anything. . very beautiful fox.
Just curious though. . why is the driver's side exhaust pipe hanging so much lower than the passenger side???

These cars only came with 2.25" tips and almost every stock car I've seen has the left side tip hanging lower than the right. I went to the Mid-America Shelby car show in Tulsa in 1998 and back then there were still tons of '93s around and quite a few at that show. Every stock car's tips were mis-aligned a little.

96SVT605

I cant believe no one has jumped all over this car at that price!
This car is easy worth 16, 17 up here in the north east
Good luck selling this beauty! :bowdown:

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
If I was in the market for a cobra, a fox cobra, like I was before I bought my 94...I would have snatched this up like it was my job....bump for the perfect cobra!

maybe if you want an even trade? lol

Last edited:

CobraCraig

Established Member
You need to keep it another month or 2 so I can come up with the rest of the money. I have 10K, just need a little more. :)

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
I just told my older bro about this car, he seemed interested! I'f I had a little extra $$$ I wouldn't even think twice about it!

Lightning Perf

Established Member
Has this car ever been modded? There was a red one just like it for sale in your area not too long ago that someone had recently taken the blower off. How much damage does the carfax report say that it has had?

Users who are viewing this thread