1993 Mustang LX Coupe Calypso Green for sale

fastfordfan1

Old
Established Member
For Sale-1993 Mustang LX Calypso Green Coupe with 59xxx original miles.

5.0 Automatic, power windows, power door locks, power lumbar and an ORIGINAL A/C DELETE CAR!!! Calypso Green with Grey cloth interior. Interior is in beautiful condition with NO tears in any seats. Car rides and drives like new and the transmission shifts flawlessly. Factory Pony Wheels are in great condition and still shine like new. NO lean to the drivers seat. The car was recently completely painted and looks great. NOT a perfect paint job, but very nice and shines like new. It was painted because it was GENTLY nudged in the front of the car. The nose and the drivers fender was replaced with a FORD fender and then the whole car was repainted. No structural damage was done to the car. This car is 100% stock with the air silencer still in place!!! Factory plug wires, factory exhaust, factory everything. You would be very hard pressed to find a nicer or more original combination than this Calypso Green beauty. Very desirable car and will only continue to gain value in this condition. Asking $6200 and pretty firm on the price. Only selling the car because I have recently lost my job. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] anytime. THANKS!!!

P1010065-1.jpg

P1010066.jpg

P1010067.jpg

P1010068.jpg

P1010069.jpg

P1010070.jpg

P1010074.jpg

P1010072.jpg

P1010073.jpg

P1010076.jpg

phil'snotch

Established Member
that truly is a great price and for that money you could convert it phil and be done with the search.

true, i've been searching and searching...and nothing, now this

i'm really torn

so its original down to the mufflers?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread