1993 Mustang GT - 478RWHP

showtm490

Established Member
I'm posting this for a friend.

Red with black cloth, 2nd owner, always garaged, showroom condition inside and out. No disappointments. ATI Supercharger running 9psi with intercooler, GT40P heads, Trick Flow intake, e cam, 1.6 roller rockers, built bottom end, factory sunroof, 5 speed, short throw shifter, 4 point rollbar, subframe connectors, Hardwood Raised Hood, Saleen Wing, Clear Markers and much much more. The car is located in Forsyth GA. Call 478-957-5611 for more info and price. No trades.

2465273245_d3bc85671f_o.jpg

Last edited:

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
dude this is a sick ass car. i have lived in forsyth for 10 years now and have never seen it. where are you at?

showtm490

Established Member
its my friend that owns the citgo in town. you should stop by to check it out along with all of her other toys. btw i've seen you around town. sweet looking stang and it sounds great.

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
Pictures do not do this car justice. This car is just plain badass, showroom condition inside and out. I went to look at it today and its immaculate.

showtm490

Established Member
its sharp no doubt. if i were able to drive again i'd have it in my garage today.

nhancedsvt

Established Member
i think i saw this one in town a few days ago. sick car for sure!!! free bump for you!

'04SilverGT

SVT Poster
Established Member
Mind PMing me a estimate of what you are looking to get for the vehicle? I just wrecked my bike and am waiting to see if they total it, I owe nothing on it and am debating on getting a nice built up stang, or buying another bike.

Unsure at this moment though.

Users who are viewing this thread