1993 mustang cobra value?

tmotorsports

Established Member
I have a friend that has a 1993 mustang Cobra teal with black cloth interior.he bought car brand new and it only has 2700 original miles on it.ive drooled over this car for years.he is not for sure he wants to sell it.im trying to talk him into thinking about it.so im trying to get my commitments straight so i can purchase it.what is this car worth truly.it is NEW

WillyB93

Established Member
i was gonna offer $22K when time was right to get the cash.if he decides to sell.its not eatin anything so he may keep it.till its worth 2 or 3 times that
If it can be bought for 22k I'd say go for it, you can not go wrong with it at that price. A teal black low mileage car like that may even bring 25k or higher to a person really looking for one to finish the collection. I highly doubt that he will ever see 2x or 3x his money he ever paid for it though, maybe in like 30 more years.

tmotorsports

Established Member
If it can be bought for 22k I'd say go for it, you can not go wrong with it at that price. A teal black low mileage car like that may even bring 25k or higher to a person really looking for one to finish the collection. I highly doubt that he will ever see 2x or 3x his money he ever paid for it though, maybe in like 30 more years.

he has a young son thats why im sayin 2-3x that.he may keep it for him

buddha93

Established Member
Ya, low to mid twenties would be a decent buy, assmuing it's lived a garage queen life with no rust and in perfect condition.

Users who are viewing this thread