1993 Mustang Black Cobra

vortechxi

Established Member
I have a good running 93 cobra black with opel grey leather great driver has some flaws is straight but over all is a good car. All stock engine never been opened up has full lenght headers 2 1/2 h pipe and tailpipes with flowmasters.Just installed new brakes all the way around edelbrock hi-flow water pump also has ford motorsport lowering springs I still have the stock springs they can be switched back if you want. The rims are in mint condition tires are in ok shape. I want $7800 for it not looking for any trades. I do not need to sell it just seeing my options.
93cobra4.jpg

93cobra3.jpg

93cobra2.jpg
[/IMG]
Passenger seat good shape no tears

93cobra1.jpg

Driver seat no tears just warn some

FORD4U

Established Member
man i want this thing, i think i would have bought it if i didnt just buy my 03C last month damm

flattrack53

Established Member
to bad you are not looking for any trades. I have a really clean 2003 honda rc51 with 10,800 miles you would look nice on ;)

vortechxi

Established Member
cobra

No known accidents all vins tags in place except pass fender is a ford fender no inner fender damage to show a accident. Carfax shows no history of an accident. Paint shines up nicely has its flaws but the price reflects that. For a perfect paint 78k car I would be asking $13k.

flattrack53

Established Member
Only if it was spring time, I could sell my bike in a heartbeat. I would be there this weekend if you decided you wanted to do a partial trade!

WillyB93

Established Member
Just put it up for sale, I have sold 2 bikes in the last 2 years in the dead of winter with snow on the ground!!!

Users who are viewing this thread