1993 Lightning 4 sale

roostracing

Established Member
hey guys...i hate to type this out but i have to sell one of my vehicles and i have way too much money invested in my 03 mach 1.....so i'm selling my 93 L...its black #695, cervini ram air hood, roll pan, all new a/c system, asp pullies, magnaflow muffler, fresh paint, new original decals, new upper ball joints, pioneer cd payer, rockford fosgate door speakers (4), k&n air filter, smog delete, rebuilt tranny with shift kit, tint, and alarm. What needs work....carpet stained, dash bezel loose, and inside of bed is not painted because i was gonna spray on some bedliner. I would have to say that with what i paid for the truck and all the stuff ive done to it ive spent just about 10,500.....of course i really need to sell so i'm asking $8500 obo. If interested email me at [email protected] or call me at 956 251-6512. Located in Laredo, Tx.

roostracing

Established Member
they'll be up by this weekend....my g/f took the digital camera and wont see her till friday....truck really does look sharp....hard to sell something if people cant see it...i'll get them up as soon as possible :)

Users who are viewing this thread