1993 gt white/black interior 331 stroker

orangeconv

#uck yea doggy
Established Member
331 D.S.S pro seris stroker with pro seris forged pistons, forged Ibeam rods and nodular crankBlock is 302 bored, decked, fluxed, honed, notched, and piston matched by local machinistHeads are world product CNC ported (58cc chamber) with new double spings to match the cam as well as new mounts and keepers with 1.6 scorpian rollar rockers. The heads have been machined with releifs for the new ringed felpro head gaskets The cam is a nitros crane cam Eldebrock proformer lower with a one off alu bread box upper intake 75mm eldebrock throttle body with a c&l elbow, flow tech 30# mass air 30# ford motorsport injectors with ajustable fuel regulator One off long tube headers March bullit accesory system ATI blancer, balanced to the rotating assembly Cobra tremic 5 speed transmission with shot throw 5.0 shifterand king cobra clutch Alu drive shaft 1993 mustang cobra complete rear with 373 gears High rise alu ford racing valve covers and 7 qt oil pan with high vol oil pump Four core radiator with electric fan MSD 6a ignitionWired for 150 shot of nos with 10# bottle (never sprayed)Battery relocate and the wiring harnesses are in the fender wellsOff road X pipe with flow master two chambers suspention:granitelli tubular kmember, tubular a-arms with coil over shockes, lakewood front and back adjustable upper rear control arms with angle set to 3 degreessub frame weld in connectors rear drag bag (adjustible)Four wheel disc brakesY2k cobra R wheels with Nitto drag radials in the rearInterior:Black on BlackTweed seats with lumbarComplete Phantom gauges, Fuel pressure, Oil pressure, Water temp, Tach, and shift light ( auto meter)Exterior:5in cowl hoodCobra rear air damThis car is not perfect but it looks and runs fantastic! The paint has chips and minnor flaws.
the hood came back and it needs a windshield. also needs a door handle have it but its not installed. the car needs to be tuned.
i can email picts
$6500.00\

ComiTheHomie

Established Member
might be interested. wat do u mean the car needs to be tuned? does it run ok? wat kind of power is it putting down? and is the price firm or can be negotiated?

orangeconv

#uck yea doggy
Established Member
runs good the car was put together to spin to 7400 and the factory rev limiter is like 56 or 5800 so it needs to be tuned. there is a little in the price not much. your in cali im in ohio .

ComiTheHomie

Established Member
i saw that ur in ohio. i need to learn to drive stick anyways, so i figure if i cant pick it up in a few thousand miles of driving then i shouldnt have bought it in the first place lol. it says the car is set up for spray with a 10lb. bottle. is it possible to have that taken off? im not gonna wanna run nos at all on the car. since u have subframes i was thinking an s/c or a turbo. stupid question but how good is mpg? lol

orangeconv

#uck yea doggy
Established Member
the bottle is off and i havent ever used it. what does subframes have to do with s/c or turbo and i really wouldnt drive this car across the country.

Hamilton

Established Member
i saw that ur in ohio. i need to learn to drive stick anyways, so i figure if i cant pick it up in a few thousand miles of driving then i shouldnt have bought it in the first place lol. it says the car is set up for spray with a 10lb. bottle. is it possible to have that taken off? im not gonna wanna run nos at all on the car. since u have subframes i was thinking an s/c or a turbo. stupid question but how good is mpg? lol

Maybe I'm off-base here, but if you have yet to learn how to drive a stick and are under the impression that having the frame tied has anything to do with a specific power-adder, then maybe a car with that kind of power isn't for you just yet. ;-)

ComiTheHomie

Established Member
subframes help strengthen the frame so that it can manage to deal with the power of a super i thought. guess i was misinformed. and if the car runs great why wouldnt u drive it cross country?

Users who are viewing this thread