1993 Ford Mustang Cobra in NJ 32k mile FL car

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
93lf.jpg

edit - REDUCED PRICE $15,500.00 and that is NON-NEGOTIABLE - I will not go less than this, ever....

I am selling my 1993 Mustang Cobra #1595 of 4993 made. Sold by Yeomans Ford in Daytona Beach, FL. The original options per the window sticker include: preferred equipment package 250A, clearcoat paint, flip-up open air roof, 4-way power drivers seat, rear windown defroster, and leather seats. I hate to sell it, but just have too many cars, and need to make some room in the garage. I am the 2nd owner and bought it in Florida 4 years ago with 32,690 miles. Since then, I've only put on about 300 miles to cruises, shows, and occasional sunny weather drives. The rest of the time, it is kept in a clean and dry garage. The car is mostly stock, but the previous owner added a few performance items consisting of: cam, heads, headers, exhaust, and bbk 65mm tb. It starts, runs, drives, and sounds great and has alot of power. It has an aftermarket AM/FM/CD but I do have an NOS in the box factory AM/FM/CASS I will include with the sale. It has a factory sunroof and the bag it can be stored in, and grey leather seats. The drivers side shows some wear but not terrible, but the passenger is nice and rear seats look brand new. There is some slight discoloration/staining on the carpet in the left rear, see photos, it isnt too bad. The airbag light comes on intermittently, and I was told its due to a weak clock spring in the sensor, but havent had a chance to bring it to a dealer to fix. The wheels are in good shape, only one has slight rash, see photo, but they all have a few spots of paint peeling. The driver side tail light is chipped on the top corner, the hood has 2 or 3 tiny chips, and there are 2 marks or glue on the rear bumper, see photos. I never used the A/C and it probably needs to be charged. I put in a new battery recently. The tires have very few miles on them, but were on the car already when I bought it. I have the owners manual, warranty card, window sticker, SVT certificate, dealer check sheet, state of FL lemon law booklet, and a few documents and receipts from the first owner. You are welcomed and encouraged to make an appointment to come see the car in person. I believe I advertised the car truthfully and noted any flaws or mechanical issues I know of. The car is being sold as-is and where is, no guarantee or warranty.

Currently climate controlled stored in upstate NY - email me to make an appointment to see it.

74 more pics here: http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/registry/4211

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread