1993 Ford Mustang Cobra for sale (show car)

2000 gt cobra

Established Member
This is a Unique custom 1993 Cobra for sale, restored and modified by BGR. This is 4391 of the 4993 with 59,000 miles. I have had this car for 7 years and I am the 3rd owner. It has never been smoked in and is in show winning condition. The vehicle was in a flood 8 or 9 years ago but there are no after effects. I will put this car up against any 1993 Cobra and I can gaurantee that this is the nicest sexiest looking 1993 Cobra in the world and I have the trophies to prove it. The winning bidder will receive the SVT certificate along with 1st in class and best in show trophies this Cobra has won. I really hate to let this go, however I am working on an automatic project at this time. This cobra also comes with an appraisal from Precision Auto Appraisals for $28,700. There are no flaws in this vehicle, none. There is not one piece of rust on the Cobra. Everything on the vehicle works perfectly. Doors open and shut like it came off the showroom floor. Steering is tight and it has a few mods listed below. I had the license plate holes in front bumper filled and the engine bay painted during the head swap 2 years ago. The underhood has also been painted to factory match. This car has never been wrecked I just had these painted to win shows. The factory just does not do a good paint job under the hood and the engine bay. I had the wheels painted the factory cloor with silver pearl clear just in case another 93 Cobra showed up to compete against mine in a show. Pictures and words do not do this vehicle justice. You really have to see to appreciate it. $19,000 or best offer.

copy and paste for pics...-

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=83812502&albumId=2427788

Upper and lower tubular control arms
Steeda subframe connectors
Bazooka subwoofers
fosgate amp
clarion stero
Afr heads 165
Scorpion rollers
chrome valve covers
Chrome alternator with a 135 amp upgrade
Chrome strut tower
Battery relocated in rear
Comp xe282 cam
Polished compressor
Chrome pulleys
Magna flow cat back
Chrome tips
Off-road h-pipe
Mac coated headers
Chrome cold air kit
70mm throttle body polished
73mm mass air chrome
Powder coated brackets (mirror black)
Powder coated intake (mirror black)
chrome acc brackets
New Tires
Chrome interior door lock and window buttons (That is right, CHROME not polished or billet, these cannot be ordered and were custom made for the car.)
MGW chrome A/C knobs

Thanks,
Jason 832-434-9607

Established Member
can't see the pics as the link redirects you to the homepage where it then asks you to login.

Users who are viewing this thread