1993 Cobra Turbo * Inside Cam *

Dr.Jay

Out of my mind. Back in 5
Established Member
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but i think Putfile has better quality showing than YouTube...

1slohawk

Established Member
very nice. is it still a stock bottom end? I just finished up a 76mm kit on mine a few weeks ago. hellion defintly makes a nice kit.

Mike

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
nice car. If thats the stock bottom end then man it on the ragged edge of sending a rod out to say hellow. Runs very nice.

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member
Badass car! I too have a Hellion kit on my GT, not a bad kit at all. What exhaust are you running? Thats how a car should sound, nice and quiet ;)

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
I can redit it for you to show the dials zoomed up close in the corners of the video window if you want. There is no site that'll let you upload your file in high resolution and keep it in it's native quality. All places like youtube and putfile have re-encoding engines that re-encode your files. You're always gonna lose some quality.

Sick fox dude. Very nice. I want one BAD!

FoxBodyMan

BLKWIDOW
Established Member
Thanks for the comments guys!!Yeah the stock block is a time bomb for sure, Plan on takeing it out this winter instead of blowing it through the hood =)!! 331 Boss Block/T-76mm should fit well.I'll get more video up in the spring. Take Care,

Users who are viewing this thread