1993 Cobra...Tons of Extras

sm1993svtblk

Established Member
Thinking bout selling. I just bought this but wouldn't mind selling this and buy something already done that I really want. This is a true 93 Cobra. Red with grey cloth interior. Car has 72,000 original miles. I bought this car as a roller about a month ago and have since put a stock 95 GT 5.0 in it. We threw a small cam and put the original 93 Cobra intake on it. It also has 30lb injectors and a 75mm air meter. The car runs good. The body on this car is in great condition. The interior is nice but the guy put an 8 point cage in it and the welds aren't the nicest but gets the job done. The windows are also BLACKED out. I would scrape the tint and have them redone. This would be an awesome project or weekend driver for someone. There is a lot of money in just extras. I have pretty much all the receipts for the parts on this car. I'm sure I'm missing a ton of stuff but will update when I can. I have a ton of pics and can email if needed. Thanks

Upr chromoly K-member, A-arms and coil overs

Upr caster camber plates

Lakewood 90/10 front drag shocks

Flamming river steering knuckle and new power steering rack WITH pump

Ford racing aluminum radiator

Volvo S-80 electric fan ultimate low profile fan blows well over 3000 cfms

DEI Co2 sprayer for intercooler

Andersons Motorsports wideband eugo 1000 gauge and sensor

Anderson motorsports complete race fuel system with sumped tank, areomotive A1000 pump, regulator, lines and fuel rails good for 1300hp

Autometer guages including tach, water temp gauge, fuel pressure gauge, air fuel gauge, boost gauge list price

Ford Motorsports aluminium drive shaft list price

8.8 rear end shorten 1/2" per side with big ford 9" bearing ends welded on NOT CHEAP c-clip eliminators, axle tubes welded, 3.73 gear, moser 33 spline axles and spool kit with disc breaks

UPR race adjustable uppers and solid lower with aluminum spherical bushings in the differential housing list price

Koni adjustable rear shocks list price

G-Force 5 speed race trans...shifts awesome but sounds like 4th gear synchro is going bad

Anderson Motorsports aluminium 28oz flywheel comes with car..not installed

Anderson Motorsports clutch

UPR clutch quadrant

8 point cage and 5pt harnesses

Subframe connectors

Weld Alumastar 2.0's up front with Moroso DS-2's and 15x10 Prostar rears with bald drag radials

Asking price is $10,000. Do not need to sell and if I don't get asking price I will prolly just keep it. Will trade up towards blower or turbo cars. No nitrous cars. Let me know what you have and go from there.

Last edited:

oneof185

Established Member
Your SIG says you have two black cobra's for sale, I am unable to view any other posts by you to try and find it ( keep getting sight requires 60 seconds etc etc ). Anyway, don't mean to ruin this thread, but do you have a black one for sale?

sm1993svtblk

Established Member
I need to change my sig. I have one left and its for sale but just a roller. Has a ton of chassis work done to it. If still interested let me know and can get you details.

sm1993svtblk

Established Member
Here is some details bout my black 93 for sale. I will trade both cars for the right car also or will sell either. I would make someone a smoking deal on the black car if it sells soon.

Thinking about selling my 1993 Mustang Cobra. This is a true Cobra not a clone. I have spent way to much money on this thing and still have to spend a lot more to finish. The car is 4602 of4993 made. It is black in color and had grey leather int. It has a 12pt. chromemoly funny car cage, the guy that did all the work did killer work. It still retains the stock dash, headliner, door panels, quarter panel trin pieces and all the stock trim. The car is mini tubbed, has a Fab 9 housing with Moser 35 splined axles, do not have a third member for it. All the stock suspension has been removed. Now has a ladder bar setup. The rear also has QA1 coil-overs. It has an anti-roll bar. Front suspension consists of a D&D k-member with a-arms, it has QA1 12way adjustables with coil-overs, Aerospace brakes front and rear. The car also has a parachute mounted on it, an aluminum wing that was custom built by the guy who did the work on the car, a battery hold down built off the cage in the rear, a 8 gallon fuel cell mounted in the rear also. All the tin work is done on the car. There is probably a lot more that I can't think of right now but if you have any question please ask. The car still needs a third member. The car had around 80k when I started this project. I have owned the car for the last 11 years.

I also just had the car painted back to the original black. Its not a perfect 100% paint job but it still looks good. The cage is also painted black. The car still needs assembled. The body and everything is all together but the brakes aren't on the car yet and stuff like that.

I'm asking $10,000 or will trade for just about anything! I have around 15k in this thing without the cost of the car. I also have all the original paperwork from Ford and SVT for the car. Let me know what you have to trade.

[email protected]

Bryce

Established Member
Would take $6000 rolling minus eng/tra/alumastars/exhaust and few little misc things.

any interest in trading a 94 gen 1 lightning roller? 6 point bar,full interior and race seats, I'll leave the built trans/converter and fuel system in and bring it out to you

Users who are viewing this thread