1993 cobra t-shirt

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I still have one I bought at the dealership in 1993, it has a teal cobra with the words "it's back", and the cobra snake logo.

Hanging in my closet, never worn :coolman:

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
:lol: True that.

The skinny: Ford has that law firm on retainer. Law firm has permission to go after ANYONE they think is infringing, no matter whether they are or not. Law firm tries to get victims to settle or threatens court. Law firm then splits whatever proceeds they get with Ford.

It was going to cost Kocky 20-40k to fight them, with no guarantee Kocky would win. They even went so far as to get yahoo to shut the website down for a short amount of time, kocky FINALLY got that resolved.

Simply didn't have the money to fight it.

BTW, the same law firm went after the "Black Mustang Club" forum calendar that they made using pictures of member cars. That finally got squared aware after ford consumer relations found out about the ruckus it was causing.

It was a sad day when kocky closed its doors. I designed 100+ shirt designs. :-(

fordmanforever

Venomous
Established Member
Well that sucks. I remember seeing kocky products at Carlisle. I didn't know they made a 93 cobra T? That's the stuff that bothers me. Dave 2000 has a unique shirt just can't part with the big bucks for a shirt that I won't wear. Maybe the other t's will pan out on the cobra reg.

Users who are viewing this thread