1993 cobra rare poster display

dbrennancobra

Established Member
ill tell you now that i made an offer 4-5 times more than you did and said no right away.. its worth 400 all day, but i don't need another one.

dbrennancobra

Established Member
yes that was the reproduction, I ended the auction and just kept it for my garage....

and i sold the original showboard i purchased on ebay as well.

'93blownCOBRA

Established Member
I still have my original one that I got with my car when I bought it new at East Ford in Jackson, MS (now out of business) along with my '93 Cobra/'93 SVT Lightning vcr tape (uploaded in here as a digital file last year).

One thing I also remember was a great big '93 Cobra dealer wall poster that I was promised with the car too but I never got it. Anyone have one of these?

wismach1

Established Member
I still have my original one that I got with my car when I bought it new at East Ford in Jackson, MS (now out of business) along with my '93 Cobra/'93 SVT Lightning vcr tape (uploaded in here as a digital file last year).

One thing I also remember was a great big '93 Cobra dealer wall poster that I was promised with the car too but I never got it. Anyone have one of these?

Hi All,

Thought I would share a few '93 SVT Cobra items I have in my collection.

Ford Showroom 90 Flip Chart Display w/'93 SVT Cobra Inserts ...
SVTStuff01.jpg

Ford Showroom 90 Four Sided Display w/'93 SVT Cobra Insert ...
SVTStuff02.jpg

Original SVT Logo Dealership Banner ....
SVTStuff05.jpg

I also have the Press and Dealer info on the '93 SVT Cobra. I also have the small two sided poster and I do have the large showroom poster that was mentioned above. I just don't have a picture of it. I'm going to try and get it out and shoot a picture of it over the next few days. I'll post a picture of it when I get one taken.

Take care and have a great Sunday and a Happy New Years !

Scott Moen
Mustang Owner, Enthusiast & Collector
[email protected]

WillyB93

Established Member
Thanks for the pictures of the old memorabilia, what car number do you own?

wismach1

Established Member
Thanks for the pictures of the old memorabilia, what car number do you own?

I don't own a '93 Cobra, though I would love to. My wife and I have a '84 20th Anniversary Mustang Convertible and a '04 Mustang Mach 1. I have collected all types of Mustang memorabilia since the early '90's. So when I came across these, I had to have them for my collection.

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread