1993 cobra 41k miles

sonicblustreak

Established Member
Almost 80 views and not 1 comment, good nor bad? Here is one pic, there are more in the ad.

im000809fg0.jpg

sparky701

Established Member
Your car looks very clean in the pictures. In another month or two there will be more people looking to buy. Just be patient. Best of luck.

wheelhopper

Established Member
That is a nice example of a stock 93 Cobra. It has been about a year since I was looking for one of those. I think your price is a little high. When I was looking I almost bought a stroked and supercharged 93 Cobra, looked just like yours for $17K. The engine was all chromed out and everything, it was very clean. I was only willing to pay $14.5K.

I think if you came down to $13.5K you would sell it much sooner, but like I said it has been about a year. Very nice car.

SVT Fun

Established Member
Beautiful Cobra...the world is full of tire kickers...just wait for someone with money. It's not like going to a dealer lot and financing a new one for 7 years of your life. Buyers of these 93's need money. If not, they just walk. Fair price. If I had the money and could afford the car I would buy it.

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Nice car... you should fetch that price when spring/early summer hits... i'd hold out if you're not in a rush to sell it.

sonicblustreak

Established Member
Thanks guys. Luckily, I'm in no rush to sell it. I was told by the previous owner that blue sticker tells police that you have a relative that is a member of the police dept.

01_OXFORD_SVT

10th Anni FTMFW
Established Member
The sticker is the Thin Blue Line sticker from the FOP.. Police officers only posess that sticker.. They arent available to the public without being a member of the FOP.. Good luck with the sale bro.. Damn fine example of a 93 cobra.

carguy19

Established Member
wheelhopper said:
That is a nice example of a stock 93 Cobra. It has been about a year since I was looking for one of those. I think your price is a little high. When I was looking I almost bought a stroked and supercharged 93 Cobra, looked just like yours for $17K. The engine was all chromed out and everything, it was very clean. I was only willing to pay $14.5K.

I think if you came down to $13.5K you would sell it much sooner, but like I said it has been about a year. Very nice car.

His price is fair. Cars that are bone stock demand higher prices then supercharged cars do, the prices on these cars go up every year. Just wait till april/may and I bet someone pays over 16 for it.

My car just appraised for 17600 and it has more miles then his does, Ive been offered 16500 for mine buy Im not selling it.

The Good

Established Member
Don't come down on the price if any thing go up. It's a great looking car. Put it on Ebay

Users who are viewing this thread