1993 cobra 159k miles primer paint $6700

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
someone save this car!

1993 MUSTANG COBRA BLACK TRADE

I have a 1993 Cobra mustang #1777 of 4993 for sale. The car is in good shape has never been wreaked All body panels have the matching serials and I have the original hood that came off the car, the car is original black with gray leather car it is currently in black primer because the clear was coming off in spots and I was getting ready to have it painted. The interior is a little rough but not too bad. The car was a daily driver and has 159,000 miles on it, the motor is a new ford gt40 crate motor with about 18,000 on it, it still has the original cam and the crane 1.7 rockers and everything else that came original on the car.. the original transmission was rebuilt about 8,000 miles ago and a new motorsports clutch kit installed at that time. . . it has fully ported gt40 heads, bbk headers, bbk h-pipe, flowmasters with dumps, 410 gear.. the ac is ice cold and heat works great, power windows work great, the only thing on the car that does not work is the passenger side power door lock. . . there is no rust on the car nowhere and body is very strait. I do have the original wheels and lug nuts that came on the car that are in good shape also. . . this is a great driving car, would jump in it and go anywhere, this is also a extremely fast car for no more than is done to it. . . this would make a great restore or just a play toy, either way it is a great start for the money. . . I asking $6700.00 firm, maybe interested in a trade 1993 corvette or newer, a 1993 mustang coupe, if u would like to see the car call or text (704)690-4514

Users who are viewing this thread