1992 Mustang GT 5.0 5-speed, 1650 miles

CGoeschel

Established Member
A friend of mine is looking at selling his 1992 Mustang GT 5.0, 5 speed. Its dark green/grey lower hatchback. 1609 miles. Pics below. I need a little help in what he should be asking for the car? From the pics, it looks like he added some of the metal knobs on the dash and seat adjusters and painted the calipers red but other than that, it looks stock to me. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:

CGoeschel

Established Member
92gt2.jpeg
92gt1.jpeg
92gt3.jpeg
92gt4.jpeg
92gt5.jpeg

CGoeschel

Established Member
I laugh at the "R" but I guess the previous owner liked it. Im sure it will come off.

92gt6.jpeg

WillyB93

Established Member
With them miles and the condition of the car, plus being that color combo and a 5 speed. I would start in the mid teens, depending on the paperwork trail he has to go along with it also. The foxbody era of cars are bringing decent money if you find the right buyer for them, if it was advertised elsewhere it might go higher. GLWS I really desire that color combo also, I take it the car it out west?

SmokeGreyHatch

Established Member
Made the trip out from Phoenix to Vegas to purchase this truly museum quality fox. I took one look underneath the car and was sold on it. This car is a dying breed and a legit time capsule.

Users who are viewing this thread