1992 coupe 408 stroker for sale or trade *must see*

Black94svt

This is a built mustang for the track but can also be driven on street. Has no a/c no ps and no radio. It needs a paint job and very little body work. Car has never been in accident and ran 11.4 at 126 on et streets with a real bad 60 ft. Only ran the car twice. I have a baby on the way and am looking to trade or sell if the price is right.
Motor: 351 block stroked to 408, block came out of a 71 f150. It has a scat rotating assembly all new with coated bearings.
afr 205 heads, custom grind cam from anderson motorsports, .622 lift intake and .622 lift on exhaust. The valvetrain is harland sharp 1.6 rockers and crane cam stud girdles. The bottom of motor has a moroso girdle. The cam is solid roller and has comp link bars and lifters. The block was painted ppg base coat clear coat viper red. It has new timing cover new water pump. Everything on motor is all brand new. Not one thing was used. Heads were ported and new valve springs were installed to handle cam. Theres much more in the motor that was done just too much to list. Please ask if you have any questions. The motor compression is 11:1. It has new valve covers, bbk long tube headers bbk x pipe flowmaster 1 chamber mufflers. New alternator. Radiator is afco setup 3 core with custom fan shroud and was done right.
The fuel system is aeromotive a1000 with 12 gal fuel cell and all an fittings and stainless -10 line with aeromotive fuel regulator.
The transmission is brand new tko600 with new quicktime bellhousing centerforce dual friction clutch 26 spline. the crossmember is new with poly bushings and new poly trans mount. The carb on the car was built specifically for it by prosystems. There is so much more to list on the car and I have every receipt for motor and every part. I have over 12000 invested and the car just needs a paintjob and its ready to race. The engine bay was ppg viper red and i was going to paint the exterior the same. The rear has moser axles and 3.73 gears with prostars and mickey et streets. The motor was broken in with joe gibbs racing oil and now has joe gibbs 10w 40. Motor made 502 rwhp and 500 tq.
Asking $9500 or willing to trade for a supercharged or turbo car or real clean stock car.:rockon:

cardbox051.jpg
cardbox052.jpg
cardbox053.jpg
cardbox054.jpg
cardbox055.jpg
n.jpg
157.jpg
158.jpg
161.jpg
162.jpg
167.jpg
164.jpg