1992 5.0L coupe in PA

mrmustang

Husband/Father/Son
Established Member
Original 5.0L coupe not, I REPEAT NOT a 4cyl conversion, power steering, power brakes, power windows, non AC car. 10 hole wheels, tinted windows, rear window defroster, stainless BBK longtube headers, custom true dual exhaust out to chrome tips, Sony am/fm/CD player, cold air induction system, power lumbar, cruise control, motor rebuilt with Motorsport cam roughly 15,000 miles ago, clutch done at same time, usual updates as needed (belts, brakes, etc), new front struts 5,000 miles ago. Only fault is a code 44 airbag blinking light, a sensor in the dash needs replacing but I am not bothering with it. Radiator two years old. One stock Twilight Blue Metallic repaint over original (previous owner had minor accident, replaced front bumper and left front fender, all other body panels appear original to car), aftermarket smoked front headlamps and turn signals. Rust free. Car is not a show car, just a clean, nice driver.All work performed by previous owner, I purchased car to do a FFR Cobra, but purchased a completed cobra instead.

I Do not need any motorcycles,dump trucks, or boats as trades, thanks.

Pictures at the following url:

Yfrog Album

Yours In Fords,

Bill S.

Last edited:

mrmustang

Husband/Father/Son
Established Member
Plenty of offers to trade for this and that, honestly, I have 9 cars right now and need to pair them down to maybe 3-4 so this car is going to go. Bottom line price is $3,800, and this is a FIRM not negotiable price. Serious inquiries and responses only please.

Bill S.

Svt4ever22

Established Member
I got a Dump truck with an R6 in the bed and pulling a nice bass boat if you wanna trade.

mrmustang

Husband/Father/Son
Established Member
Great looking coupe. Should be sold, not "under contract".
Non refundable deposit has been given, I hate to mark it sold until it is picked up and paid in full. Saturday is the day for pick up.

Bill S.

Any interest in my 82 GLX 2 seater convertible?

[ame=http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=82719]1982 GLX convertible by Bivouac[/ame]

Will be a bare metal respray of original color. New "Y" Pipe installed (dual hump transmission mount in place if you want dual exhaust in the future), but still needs the rest. Low brakes due to what I believe is a bad master cylinder, and a top that needs the rear windows restitched in place. All rust free.......Price after paint will be in the $3,500-$4,000 range. I've seen these cars go as high as $16,200 with more mileage and semi decent rust repair, so I'm leaving plenty of room for someone to make profit if they so desire. For me I just need to start moving out some of the cars I had in storage now that my storage is going away.

erikmcfetridge

Established Member
notch

hey my buddy came and looked at the car and told me about it , its excatly what im looking for if it doesnt sell let me know woul dlike to come up asap thanks erik 609 929 3995 id call i dont get on the comp much

mrmustang

Husband/Father/Son
Established Member
As for the Coupe, as of tomorrow it is sold, as for the convertible, it is not ready for sale as it is in the middle of a bare metal respray. If your buddy came to see the car, then he has my number, feel free to call me and we can discuss the convertible as there is still time to pick a color other than the stock color respray I am planning.

Bill S.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread