1991 Mustang LX Coupe - Adult Owned/Driven - Vortech, Welds, Etc.

MiDiablo

Custom Auto Upholsterty
Established Member
101_3137.jpg

101_3140.jpg

101_3139.jpg

101_3110.jpg

Tracy.jpg

Tracy2.jpg

Tracy3.jpg

101_3118.jpg

101_3119.jpg

101_3120.jpg

101_3121.jpg

101_3122.jpg

101_3123.jpg

101_3124.jpg

101_3125.jpg

101_3126.jpg

101_3127.jpg

101_3128.jpg

101_3129.jpg

101_3130.jpg

101_3131.jpg

101_3132.jpg

101_3133.jpg

1991 Ford Mustang LX Coupe
-Built by Shawn Caputo Motorsports of Hudson, FL-
-Cutom Interior by Affordable Covers & More of Spring Hill, FL
Affordable Covers & More.com
-Tuned by Coastal Dyno of Tampa, FL-
Coastal Dyno.com

 Mustang Dyno Numbers:
 RWHP 408
 RWTQ 389

 Best ¼ Mile (with an E-303 cam):
 11.86

-This garage kept beautiful ’91 Mustang Coupe started off its life as an Original 4 Cylinder Car. Sine then it’s received a ton of upgrades, updates, and restoration. The car is now outfitted with a supercharged V8, custom paint, and custom interior! This car runs and drives like a dream! If you’re looking for a Fast, Reliable, Efficient, Beautiful, near-mint condition Fox Body Coupe – LOOK NO FURTHER. This is the car for you! It won’t last long, that’s for sure!-

Here are the specs of the build:

Exterior:
 Custom Silver Paint (BC185)
 Custom Twin Racing Stripes (Dupont Ocean Flop)
 Custom Ford Blue Pin-Striping
 3.5” Fiberglass Cowl Hood
 Saleen Fiberglass Rear Spoiler
 All Trim Reconditioned and Painted
 Mirrors Reconditioned and Painted
 Rear Quarter Glass Reconditioned and Painted
 Color Matched Door Handles
 Color Matched Body Moldings
 Weld Racing Draglite Rims
o 15” x 4” Front – Power Star Front Tires
o 15” x 8” Rear – Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials
o With Center Caps (seems to be more & more rare these days!)
 On/Off Switch behind license plate

Engine & Performance:
 2000 Ford Explorer Short Block
 GT-40 Cast Iron Heads:
o 5 Angle Valve Job
o Trick Flow Spring Kit, .550 Max Lift
o 1.6 Roller Rockers
o Exhaust Side Porting
 Paxton Novi 1000 Supercharger (9#’s of Boost)
o F-150 Lower Pulley
 Morpheus Power Pipe
o Bosch By-Pass
o Chrome Intake Tube
 Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake Manifold
 70MM BBK Throttle Body Spacer
 65MM BBK Throttle Body
 255lph Fuel Pump
 42# Bosch Injectors
 42# Pro-M Mass Air Meter
 Ford Racing F-303 Camshaft:
o (Cam Specs: http://www.fordracingparts.com/download/charts/85.pdf)
 Griffin Aluminum Radiator
 Chrome Coolant Hoses
 Summit Overflow Catch Can
 Hurst Electric Fan
 MSD 6-BTM Ignition
o MSD Boost Retard located in Center Console
 MSD Spark Plug Wires
 MSD Coil
 MSD Cap
 BBK Nickel Plated Shorty Headers
 Hedman Headers’ Off-Road H-Pipe
 2 ½” Cat-Back Exhaust System:
o Flowmaster 40 Series Mufflers
o Tailpipes (no dumps)

Driveline:
 Hurst Shifter
o Black Shift Knob
 King Cobra Clutch
 Aluminum Flywheel
 Aluminum Driveshaft
 Drive Shaft Loop
 Sub-Frame Connectors
 8.8” Rear End:
o 3.55 Gears
o Eaton Posi Differential
o Strange 31 Spline Axles
o C-Clip Eliminators
o Hardened Studs
o FMS Axle Girdle
 Adjustable Upper Control Arms
 Lower Control Arms
 Hurst Anti-Roll Device (Line-Lock)
 GT V8 Front Brake Conversion
o Powerstop Cross-Drilled Rotors
o 4 Cylinder Struts
o 4 Cylinder Springs
 Rear Brakes Replaced
o New Spring Kit
o New Drums

Interior:
 WORKING Power Windows
o New Window Motor in Passenger Door
 WORKING Power Door Locks
 WORKING Cold A/C
o Compressor Replaced
o Condenser Replaced
o New Lines Installed
 New Black Carpet
 New Black “Cobra” Floor Mats
 New Black Headliner
 New Black Visors
 New Black Map Light
 Custom Terminator (’03-’04 Cobra) Replica Seats
o Black Leather
o Grey Suede
o Rebuilt Padding
o Repaired Lumbar Supports
 OEM Ford 140mph Speedometer Cluster
 OEM Ford Black Airbag Steering Wheel
 OEM Ford Grey/Black Dash
 OEM Ford Grey/Black Door Panels (Vinyl)
 Auto Meter 5” Tachometer
o Shift Light
 Auto Meter Triple Pillar Pod
o Auto Meter Pro Comp Ultra Lite Series 2 1/16” Boost Psi Gauge
o Auto Meter Pro Comp Ultra Lite Series 2 1/16” Temp. Gauge
o Auto Meter Pro Comp Ultra Lite Series 2 1/16” Oil Psi Gauge
 CD Player
 Tinted Windows
 Battery Relocation Kit (in trunk)
*The seats are customized by Affordable Covers & More in Spring Hill, FL to resemeble the 2003-2004 Terminator Cobra's interior. They're black leather and grey suede. The headliner, visors, carpet, and floor mats are all brand new and black.*

-Pictures don’t do this paint job justice! The racing stripes are also referred to as “Chrome Illusion” and/or “Mysti-Chrome” depending on who you ask. There is over 50 man hours just in the stripes! They were very carefully laid out, which results in a PERFECT alignment from the bumper, to the grille, to the hood, continuing up on the roof, down the trunk, up the wing, and back down the trunk, and finally down the rear bumper. The base coat / clear coat silver paint is immaculate! It sparkles like nothing I’ve ever seen! All of the black trim pieces have been prepped, reconditioned, and repainted, making them glisten with fresh black paint. With all the attention to detail, you will be amazed at the quality of this car’s paint job!-

-Custom Engine and Supercharger combo built by the best Mustang Shop in Pasco County – Shawn Caputo Motorsports! It was then tuned by the best Forced Induction Tuner in the State – Sam @ Coastal Dyno in Tampa, FL. With over 400hp, and nearly 400 ft/lb of torque (on a conservative tune), this car is a BLAST to drive! Car is street friendly, and track ready! This car is a DRIVER, make no mistake about it – this isn’t a chopped up race car; this is a Cruise-In ready, Daily Drivable, Weekend Warrior vehicle. Tailpipes, Power Amenities, Leather, Suede, CD, Air Conditioning, you name it… It was built with every intent to be driven and occasionally raced. With a best ¼ mile ET of 11.86 (Bradenton Motorsports), you’ll be able to go door to door with C5 ZO6 Corvettes, and slightly modified ’03-’04 Cobras. This car is no slouch! Very efficient engine design, with very mild mannerisms. You won’t be disappointed! AND – there is still plenty of room to upgrade for further improvements of the HP and ET numbers; if you so desire!-

-With the car having been an original 4 cylinder, the front brake systems were replaced and upgraded to accommodate the V8 transplant. The addition of stopping power has been a great improvement over 4 cylinder stuff! Still utilizing the 4 cylinder springs have allowed for some great 60’ times and some wheels up launches at the track (between 1-3”). This rear end and transmission has been built for longevity and is in tip-top shape. Row the gears through the 5-speed tranny with your Hurst Shifter & throw the power back to the 8.8” equipped with all the necessities with going fast, safely and efficiently! Again, attention to detail has been used – and you will NOT be disappointed!-

-This interior’s quality and cleanliness is something you’ll be hard pressed to find in a car that is nearing 20 years old, and quickly becoming the collector car of this era! With original Ford parts, such as the 140mph cluster, working armrest, and black/grey dash; plus the addition of fine creature comforts like a cd player, tinted windows, and leather & suede custom seats, it’s truly a fine example of what a Fox Coupe *should* look like!-

-If you should have any questions, please feel free to contact me at Affordable Covers & More and I will do my best to answer them as truthfully and quickly as possible. More pictures can be viewed here:

Tracy pictures by MiDiablo - Photobucket

-PayPal Accepted for Deposit. Cash, Cashier’s Check, or Money Order required for completion of transaction. PLEASE no dead-beat, non-approved, no-cash-having buyers. This car has an extreme amount of time and money invested into it – so please don’t waste my time if you’re not serious. That’s a very small favor to ask! A $1,000.00 NON-refundable deposit is required in order to secure the transaction. Balance to be paid in full upon pickup of the vehicle (if coming to pickup in person); or payment to be made in full prior to shipment of the vehicle (if shipping arrangements have been made). Please note: willing to help accommodate the shipping arrangements for potential buyer – if within reason (IE: will not drive it somewhere 5 hours away for free).-

ASKING PRICE IS $10,000 CASH OBO!

MiDiablo

Custom Auto Upholsterty
Established Member
Update:

Selling this car for a close personal friend of mine, he gave me the VIN today to place the property on eBay & in doing so, he informed me that the car is actually a '92 - I had wrote down '91 when I took my notes when we met. So, my apologies :(

I've gone ahead and listed the property on eBay this afternoon as well, so feel free to get on there and place your bid! Never know, it may be the winning bid ;)

eBay Motors: Ford : Mustang (item 320362917192 end time Apr-28-09 17:05:27 PDT)

Thanks guys!!

MiDiablo

Custom Auto Upholsterty
Established Member
Back to the top... Over 700 views on eBay, only a few bidders, 17 watchers... What's the deal? Market that bad? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread