1991 Mustang GT FS/FT Low miles, modded, deep emerald and titanium

turbogts

Established Member
I am debating on trading selling my 91 mustang, mainly looking for a different mustang (coupe or 94+Cobra) or Camaro/Ta (LS1) or other cars plus cash from your end. If not I would want 5500 obo. It is a legit low mile car, I have a copy of the clean carfax that I recently had ran that I will be more than happy to email to someone. This car runs absolutely perfect I drive it every single day and have had 0 issues with it. I would not hesitate to drive it across the country!

Suspension:
It has the Maximum Motorsports Starter Box that includes

•MM Road & Track Springs
•MM Caster/Camber Plates Chrome finish
•2 Bilstein Struts (saleen edition)
•2 Bilstein Shocks (saleen edition)
•2 Bilstein Quad Shocks (saleen edition)
•Front and Rear Urethane Spring Isolators
•MM Urethane Pinion Snubber

Drivetrain:
Ford Motorsports Aluminum Driveshaft
Built rearend including auburn dif., C-Clip eliminators, and Strange Axles
King Cobra Clutch
Steeda Tri-Ax shifter
Frame is tied

Engine:
O/R H pipe
Flowmaster Cat Back
Mac CAI
BBK Throttle Body
Pro M MAF
Ford Racing Roller Rockers
Aftermarket SFI approved balancer
Under Drive Pulleys
Mechanical Fan Delete, now has an electric fan
I will also include a set of equal length shorty headers that I haven't put on yet

Exterior:
93 Cobra Rear bumper (looks a thousand times better than a gt)
Clear headlights and corner lights
17" Cobra R wheels

Problems:

Interior is by no means perfect but isnt horrible either just needs a lil TLC, it has a rip in the seat and the mustang lean, and the carpet has seen better days.
Somewhere along the way someone put an electric fan in it and its wired to always run....
Someone pulled on the foglight bar and it bent it and the bumper not really that noticeable
there is a small paint faid spot on the roof
various paint chips

This is an amazing looking car, I literally get compliments daily, and have had quite a few people ask me how much I want for it, but I honestly have no idea what to say so I put it on here for trade and I am accepting cash offers but have no clue what would buy it lol.

Contact me via email or phone at 740-804-0506 text preferred. Thanks Tyler

Heres a couple pics should be able to get more this weekend
l_810738d9a38342cf8d45197ebc1e6e6f.jpg

l_2548540e24344070b1ed4b6441a1d937.jpg

SilvGT

Established Member
how many miles? didn't see it listed. Also could you send me some more pictures of ext.,int. and engine please. [email protected]. If you have any of underneath that would be great to. thanks

Last edited:

SilvGT

Established Member
that's ok it's understandable with the weather. if you could when it's convenient that would be great. could I get the VIN# also? Thanks

craigs96formy

Established Member
Wish I had seen this earlier, really nice looking fox. I am up in Cleveland and I would offer my Formula as a trade, but looks like you are keeping it.

Users who are viewing this thread