BBK aluminum underdrive pullies
Flowtech shorty headers
BBK Off Road H pipe
SLP Loudmouth Catback
AEM Bruteforce Short ram intake
Ford Racing Aluminum Driveshaft
FRPP 3.73 gears in a fully built rear end, new bearings seals the works
Hurst shifter
every bushing and mount was replaced with Energy suspension eurethane and all the mounts and bushings are in great shape, it also has a new K member, lower control arms, ball joints, tie rods and stab links. there is absoloutely zero rust on my car, its origionally from North Carolina and runs and drives great, im just looking for something new to toy around with. car needs nothing

the motor was rebuilt at 100K with new factory rods, bearings, seals, pistons, stock crank, and to my knolowdge the heads were re done and the cam was replaced also. the transmission was rebuilt at Hanlon Motorsports with TREMIC gears, and a TREMIC rebuild kit. even has both Speedo gears for the rear end so the speedometer is correct. im asking 5800 OBO for a cash sale but im open to trades for a Hard top 96-98 Cobra or a Hard top 99-04 Mustang GT Manual Trans Required...i will also take a trade for either of the aforementinoed cars with a blown transmission plus cash on your end. email me @ [email protected] or txt me at 440-829-4893 with any offers or questions my name is JJ, thanks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread