1991 LX 5.0 For Sale

04BlkSVTCobra

2004ConvertibleBlackCobra
Established Member
Im selling a 1991 Black LX Notch back for $4500 firm *NEW PRICE* AS OF 4/9/08 $3800 WITH BOTH SETS OF RIMS!!!!!
The mods are:
K&N cold air
75mm mass air calibrated to 24 lb injectors
24lb injectors
65mm throttle body
Cobra intake
Aluminum Edelbrock Heads
bbk full length headers
bbk h pipe
2 flowmasters (not sure what series)
weld in sub frame connectors

It comes with silver pony wheels. The drive wheels are nitto 555 drag radials 245/50/16. the steer wheels are just plain radials 235/60/16 not sure of the sizes on the fronts. Then I have a set of weld racing wheels (fats and skinnys) the fats are 275/55/16 nitto 555 drag radials the skinnys probably needs to be replaced.

Im in levelland tx near lubbock tx

Last edited:

04BlkSVTCobra

Established Member
something is wrong with my memory card ill try to get some pics up after lunch.

It has about 130k miles on car, but the engine im not sure. the guy i bought it from was in the process of making it into a 1/4mile car. The engine was rebilt a while back before i owned it. I wish i could give better details than that but thats all i know. I have owned it for about 2 years and i personaly put about 4 to 5k miles on it. The power stering hose has a leak and the oil pan has a small leak but thats all for leaks. The trasmission is a stock 5 speed and i think second gear sync is starting to go out. It shifts fine driving normally and even when your getting on it a little but when you are really after it the rpms have to go down to about 3500 to go in to second.

I also forgot to mention, there not installed, but i have a brand new black carpet and roof, new sun visors, 2 new steel black door handles weather seals for both doors and trunk, and the window deals not sure what there called but there riveted along side of the bottom of the window. Ok i think thats about it and ill get those pics up in a few hours.

04BlkSVTCobra

Established Member
here are a few
blacklx

United_115

Established Member
u didnt throw in a cam when you did heads and intake?
And the engine is recently rebuilt and u already have a leaking oil pan?
And it sounds like the tranny might be needing a rebuild or some kind.
IMO price is high for what your getting, but since its a coupe you never know!:p

Good luck with sale.

Last edited:

04BlkSVTCobra

Established Member
There is a cam in but i didnt do it and dont know which one it is so i thought i would try to find out what it is first. As for the tranny i took it to the shop and was diagnosed with the second gear syncros problem and it will be about 500 to 600 dollars to fix, as far as the price i think your right the price is 4200 with both set of wheels or with out the race wheels 4000.

Last edited:

NZBling

Established Member
I am interested in this car. if you can, give me a call. i wont have much time to get on the computer for the next couple days> 979-492-1132 thanks Carl

Users who are viewing this thread