1991 Chevy 454SS p/u, black

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
I’m putting this up for my uncle since he isn’t too internet savvy.

1991 Chevrolet C1500 454SS, 454 ci/7.4L V8, auto trans

93k miles, single owner, meticulously maintained (owner is a mechanic for FedEx).

The truck is bone stock besides a K&N filter, and SnugTop camper shell. The paint is in great shape for a 17 year old truck, and so is the interior. The water pump, radiator, and battery have been the only mechanical parts that have needed replacement, and new parts were used for all. The front tires are practically new, and the rears are close to new. The spare is also in great shape. They’re all on OEM wheels. The only thing that needs any attention is the headliner in the cab. It is sagging in some spots, and will need to be re-glued (max $200 fix). You can PM me here, or e-mail me at [email protected] for inquiries.

The asking price is $8,000 obo.

454ssodo.jpg

454ssdrfr.jpg

454ssdr.jpg

454ssdrrr.jpg

454sspassfr.jpg

454sspass.jpg

454sspassrr.jpg

454ssint1.jpg

454ssint3.jpg

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
badass truck, they move out pretty damn good too. Out of curosity what is the stock 1/4 time for one?

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Thanks fellas, I'll pass the props on to my uncle. This truck has been his baby since day one. I've loved it since he bought it, but I just don't have room for it either.

I personally haven't seen one of these run at the drag strip, but I would imagine it could run low 14s in good air. But, add intake, heads, cam, and headers, and you've got 600+whp no problem. I'm guessing that'd know the ET a bit.

Oh, and the camper shell comes off. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread