1990 Twin Turbo Mustang GT For Sale!

BIG_Joke!

Established Member
For sale is my 1990 Mustang GT. I took this car as partial payment on my 2003 Cobra Convertible a few weeks ago. I’ve decided to finish my other Mustang project car and sell this one as I just don’t have the time or room to enjoy both Mustangs. The car has just over 27,500 original miles on it since being put away for winter storage a few weeks ago. This car was originally built by George Spears of Spearco Racing and features a DDMI / Spearco Twin Turbo Kit. It’s an absolute blast of a Street Car to drive and a real head-turner. A Fox Body as nice as this is getting extremely hard to find, especially one with this low of mileage on it! Car is located just south of Pittsburgh, PA. Asking price is $17,000.

Engine

The stock short block has received a set of GT-40 Iron Heads, Holley Systemax Intake, Trick Flow Stage 1 Cam, Ford Racing 1.6 Roller Rockers, Professional Products 75mm Throttle Body and EGR Spacer, Professional Products Harmonic Balancer, ARP Head Studs, Ford Motorsport 42# Injectors, 05 Ford GT (NOT Mustang GT) Mass Air, Diablosport MAFia and a set of Ford Racing Valve Covers. To light the spark a Crane Ignition Box and Coil replaced the stock pieces. The exhaust features an Off-road H-pipe and Ultraflow Catback.

These parts in conjunction with the DDMI / Spearco Twin Turbo Kit spun up the roller on a Mustang Dyno to the conservative tune of 365 rwhp and 400 rwtq at 11# of boost courtesy of a Hallman Pro RX Manual Boost Controller. Tuning was handled by Powerhouse Performance in Erie, PA via a SCT chip. The Alternator has been upgraded to a 3g unit and the car also has working A/C.

Transmission / Drivetrain

Transmission has been upgraded to a Tremec TKO unit from D&D Performance with Pro 5.0 Shifter and McLeod 26-spline Clutch. Also added were a UPR Triple Hook Quadrant & Cable with Double Lock Firewall Adjuster and a set of UPR’s Caster / Camber Plates.

Interior

Car features Immaculate Black Interior with 6pt. Kenny Brown Super Street Cage. You will also find a collection of Auto Meter Pro Comp Gauges consisting of Boost, Air/Fuel, 5” Tack w/ Shift Light, Oil Pressure and Water Temp. For your musical enjoyment, the factory radio has been replaced with a unit from Alpine.

Exterior

Added to the exterior appearance of the car is a 2.5” Cervini’s Cobra R Hood, Saleen Wing and a set of 17”x9” 4-lug 03/04 Cobra Wheels with Falken 235/45/17 tires up front and 275/40/17 out back. The Headlights and Driving lights have been upgraded with PIAA bulbs that really help with nighttime visibility.

I may be leaving something out, but that is all I can pretty much remember off the top of my head. The pictures located below were taken mid September 07 when I looked at the car before getting it from the previous owner. Note, the Dash Pod was installed after the last picture was taken. These are the only pictures I currently have of the car. Only thing I have changed is I have removed all decals from the windows, replaced the Lift Shocks on the hatch and the hold clip for the Hood Prop Rod. If interested, I can take additional pictures an email as requested. Just let me know exactly what you would like a picture of.

As stated earlier, the asking price is $17,000, which I feel is a fair asking for a Fox with this low original miles on it. Feel free to PM any offers or contact me directly at (724) 255-1865. Thanks for looking!

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread