1990 Turbo 347 Hatchback for sale

Turbo347stang

Established Member
1990 Turbo 347 Hatchback for sale-NEW PRICE!!

Car is 99% complete. Took it down to tune it and blew out the lower intake gasket on the dyno. The gasket has been repaired, but interests have taken me other places since then so it's time to part with this long time project.

Please visit this link for all info and pics. If other pics are wanted/needed let me know.

Custom 1990 Ford TURBO MUSTANG [Mustang] GT for sale | in Tulalip Washington

Thanks for looking.:beer:

Last edited:

Turbo347stang

Established Member
Not quite...Sportsman...Let's just say I didn't plan on going as far as I did. Another reason for the loss of interest...It started as a cruiser and ended up as more of a track car. :shrug:

Thanks I spent a lot of time trying to keep with a clean look. Too many people get in that mad rush to finish and lose some of the cleanliness of the job.

Turbo347stang

Established Member
I agree the block was the one thing that, at this point, I wish was beefier. However, I have had a ton of personal experience with Sportsman blocks handling 600+ hp. I know some have not had the same experiences, but good machine work and good tuning go along way (I do not want to turn this into a block comparison dispute, cause we all have seen how long those can go). When this project was started 600hp was all I was after and it is built to handle that level, but the supporting mods could make much more and the car is ready for it, if you want to go extreme. For that reason I'll bring the price down 16,499. I 've got that much just in engine/machine work and the turbo system.

Thanks again for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread