1990 Mustang GT Hatch

stiles40

Got SVT?
Established Member
I have for sale a 1990 Mustang Gt. Its in great condition, with a wicked flame paint job.

This car has lots of suspension upgrades, to include adjustable front and rear.

Motor is a 1993 cobra motor that runs perfect and sounds great coming out of the flowmasters. I have a Powerdyne bd-11a supercharger, not installed, that will be included with the sale. It has a brand new heater core installed. (You know what A pain that can be in these cars)

Interior is really clean, it's all black with after market monster tach, oil pressure, temp and fuel pressure. I also have a boost gauge (not installed for the s/c). It has a Colorado Custom steering wheel to go with the flame theme...lol. There is no A/C but I have most of the stuff to install it. It has a great fluidyne radiator and fan to keep everything nice and cool.

It has bigs and littles on weld draglites. 275 60 15's out back with brand new tires. I also have a set of practically new MT drag radials that can be included as well.

The pics do not do this car justice. The guy who painted this car is an incredible painter and you will not believe that the paint is 10+ years old. There is one small spot of rust on the trunk lid that is about the size of a dime.

I have had this car for about two years and have loved every minute of it. It gets tons of compliments everywhere I go in it. You will not be disappointed.

I am asking 7600 and that includes every part I have for it. I can not travel as my work schedule is crazy. There is a ton of aftermarket stuff in this car and I will be glad to fill the new owner in on them all.

Please text or email because of my crazy work schedule and I will get back to you.

Thanks

1-33seven-20eight-1six82
Pics are here
ImageShack® - stang40

94lightning2292

slower traffic keep right
Established Member
Someone will be well pleased with this car. As far as the adjustable front and rear Chris is talking about, this car has a tubular k-member, tubular a-arms, coilovers, tubular upper and lower rears, full mandrel bent 3 inch exhaust. Good luck with the sale buddy and take care of my old Shelby :)

Users who are viewing this thread