1990 Mustang GT coupe F/S

Beaver2000

Established Member
1990 Mustang GT Hatchback F/S

1990 Ford Mustang GT Hatchback. Car is not perfect, but I bought it as a little project for me to re-due while in college. Comes with a cover, I have only driven it on nice days and have stored it away this past winter at my parent’s house. I bought it in September (around my birthday), so I have not had it long and now I just need the money for school. I have many pictures of it and a video of when I had it on the Dyno at Dayton Performance in Dayton, Ohio. Sounds good and pulls strong. I am pretty firm on the price because of school loans, but if you can make me a close offer I may take it!
Price is $4,500 OBO

- Rebuilt motor with only 2,300 miles on it!
- Cervins Cobra hood
- Cobra R rims
- Cobra wing
- Underdrive pulley’s
- BBK headers
- BBK H-pipe
- Flowmaster mufflers
- X-303 cams
- Edelbrock Performer Intake and Plenum
- Ported heads
- Polished crank
- BBK CAI
- Aluminum radiator with electric fan
- New oil pump, water pump, alternator
- Aluminum driveshaft
- 373 gears
- New clutch
- BBK sway bars
- All urethane bushings
- Short shifter
- Tri-axe shift handle with polished shift knob
- New shift boot
- Tinted windows
- Leather seats (Both front seats have covers on them)
- Car cover
- Sunroof

* Made 227.93 HP and 277.40 TQ on the Dyno( conditions were 79.95 deg. With 14% humidity)
* Best way to get ahold of me is through text due to classes. (740)506-0120 and my name is Cory and I am in Westerville, OH.
*Let me know if you have any questions and I am not very sure how to post pictures so if I figure it out I will post some up or just ask and I can email them.

Last edited:

Beaver2000

Established Member
I sent an email with a few pictures. Let me know if you got them. I can send you a video if you let me know that you got the pictures.

Beaver2000

Established Member
here is a link to the Mustang on the Dyno

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-firKcJv20"]YouTube - 1990 Mustang GT[/nomedia]

crazycarlo

Established Member
Goodluck with the sale man but you may want to put in ur ad the car is a hatchback and not a coupe.

mjkids

Established Member
hey thanks for sending the pic's and sorry for getting back to so late. but i think i am going to pass for now. thanks for your time bro and good luck with the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread